No audio device detected

Solved
Hello,

Following a Windows 10 update, I get this error message: "no audio device has been detected."
Until now, to avoid this problem, I would roll back to a version where I didn't have this issue.
However, with the arrival of Windows 11, I thought I would try to update, maybe my problem would be resolved.
So I did the updates and upgraded to Windows 11 but I still have the same problem.
On the device manager side, the Realtek driver no longer appears and I have two drivers with yellow exclamation points present in other devices:



I tried to search for new drivers, I did all the available updates.
I tried to uninstall the two Intel High Definition drivers but it doesn't work, they remain.

Could you please help me?

Note that recently I bought a DELL dock and by using the dock, I can get sound (Dell USB audio driver)

Thank you in advance,

Best regards,
exoG

Configuration: Windows / Chrome 96.0.4664.110

12 answers

  1. Hello,
    for the first one (Intel High Definition Audio):
    INTELAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0235&SUBSYS_10431441&REV_1000
    and for the second one (Intel High Definition DSP):
    INTELAUDIO\DSP_CTLR_DEV_A348&VEN_8086&DEV_0222&SUBSYS_14411043&REV_0010

    For my PC, it is not a Dell, it is an Asus Model TUF Gaming FX705GD_FX705GD
    running Windows 64.

    I only have the dock that I use to connect more peripherals, which is from Dell.

    Thank you!

    exoG
    0
    1. Hello

      I thus updated and switched to Windows 11

      PS: hello Kaneagle

      @+

      0
      1. Oh yes, sorry, it's running Windows 11.
        0


        1. Oh yes, sorry, he's on Windows 11

          Okay, wait for Kaneagle to come back to the topic

          See you later

          --
          The radiation level is higher at the job center than in Chernobyl.
          0
          1. Moderator
            Download and install --> 7Zip 64 bits

            For Intel High Definition Audio, download this driver --> Realtek

            Right-click on the driver --> Audio_D_Realtek.....zip
            Select --> 7Zip
            Choose --> extract to "Audio_D_Realtek.......\"

            Go to Device Manager
            Right-click on the Intel High Definition Audio device
            Update driver
            Browse my computer for drivers
            Browse
            Go to the unzipped driver folder --> Audio_D_Realtek.......
            Select the folder --> Realtek
            OK, next

            -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            For INTELAUDIO\DSP_CTLR, download this driver --> Intel

            Right-click on the driver --> 52f607bb-......cab
            Select --> 7Zip
            Choose --> extract to "52f607bb-......\"

            Go to Device Manager
            Right-click on the device
            Update driver
            Browse my computer for drivers
            Browse
            Select the unzipped driver folder --> 52f607bb-......
            OK, next
            Restart.

            Best regards billmaxime
            --
            Human beings are at their best when things are at their worst
            0
            1. Hi Kaneagle :)

              See you later!
              0
          2. Hello Kaneagle!
            Thank you for your response,
            I followed your instructions but I ran into a problem:
            when updating the Intel High Definition Audio device using the Realtek folder, I got the message: "Windows found no driver for your device"
            I tried to "Choose from a list of available drivers on my computer" and went into the subfolder: RealtekASIO_4 and installed "Realtek Asio Component"
            (I don't know if that was a good idea :/ )
            the second driver installed correctly.
            After that, both devices disappeared from the Other devices tab but I also got a new device in "Other devices": Digital microphone device (INTELAUDIO\CTLR_DEV_A348&LINKTYPE_02&DEVTYPE_01&VEN_8086&DEV_AE20&SUBSYS_14411043&REV_0001)
            I then restarted my computer
            but I still have the same symptoms (no sound and Windows says: "no audio device detected")

            I hope you can help me :)

            exoG
            0
            1. Okay, I repaired Windows 11, and I still don't have sound :(
              In the Device Manager, I have a new Intel High Definition Audio under "Other devices" and still a Digital Microphone Device.
              However, the Intel High Definition Dsp is no longer there.
              0
              1. Moderator
                Download this driver --> Realtek

                Right-click on the driver --> e8c76d44....cab
                Select --> 7Zip
                Choose --> extract to "e8c76d44.....\"

                Go to Device Manager
                Right-click on the Intel High Definition Audio device
                Update driver
                Browse my computer for drivers
                Choose from a list of drivers...
                Have disk
                Browse
                Go to the unzipped driver folder --> e8c76d44.....
                Select the file --> HDXASUS.inf and OK.
                Restart.

                --
                Human beings are at their best when things are at their worst.
                0
                1. It works!
                  Thank you very much! :)

                  Just for my personal knowledge, how did you go about finding the right drivers?
                  If it happens to me again, I would like to be able to sort it out by myself haha

                  Thanks again for your help @kaneagle :)
                  0