Computer stuck on installing Windows

Solved
Hello,

I performed a factory reset on my computer, everything went well until installing Windows, my computer gets stuck at 64%, it charges up to 88% then shuts down and restarts at 64% infinitely. I have already tried automatic repair but I lost my admin password...
I want to point out that I have neither a DVD nor a USB drive with Windows 10 on it.

46 answers

  1. Hello,
    I think the best solution is to create a Windows 10 USB stick and reinstall Windows.
    For that, you need a blank USB stick of at least 4GB, a Windows 10 ISO file, and the Rufus software.
    As for the ISO, I can't provide you with a download link for obvious reasons. I'll let you search for it.
    3
    1. Thank you, but with a very poor connection it would take about 12 hours...
      Would it work if I back up a computer that has Windows 8?
      0
    2. You mean cloning the hard drive?
      With Linux it would work (I've done it before) but with Windows, it's almost impossible unless the hardware is exactly the same.
      0
    3. Cloning Windows 8 from another computer to put it on the computer that has the problem with Windows 10.
      0
    4. That's exactly what I understood. We can try, but I'm almost sure it won't work. You're telling me that you've lost the admin password, but does Windows still boot? If so, we can simply remove the password without reinstalling Windows.
      0
    5. When I turn on the computer, I either get to the installing Windows page at 64% or the automatic repair screen.
      1