Camcorder failure

Solved
Hello,
the LCD screen of my camcorder stays solid white, so I can't see what I'm filming unless I close it and use the viewfinder, but it's small and I can't see much
thank you for your information<code><bold>Configuration: CAMCORDER SAMSUNG vp-d351

36 answers

  1. your failure is the ribbon cable that connects the LCD panel to the control board, this failure is due to the rotation movement of the LCD screen, the ribbon cable costs about 30 euros...
    ;)
    14
    1. Good evening Fenril,

      I just took apart my Samsung VP-D351 camcorder due to a screen failure.
      It’s definitely the ribbon cable that got cut cleanly.
      Do you have an address?
      Where can we find the replacement part?
      Thank you in advance!
      0
    2. Is anyone there??
      No one to point me to a good address to find this tablecloth?
      The part is easy to replace, but without the address of a supplier, I can't do anything!

      At your good heart!
      Thank you in advance.
      0
    3. @galapagosHello
      I have the same problem as you
      Is the camcorder difficult to disassemble?
      Did you find the ribbon cable?
      Thank you
      0
    4. @poloEasy? No problem, just a small cross screwdriver is enough. Just make sure to locate the position of the 2/3 longer screws but that's it. The ribbon cable disconnects very easily, on the camcorder side and on the screen side. In fact, it has little to do with electronics; it's really within the reach of someone who did some mechanics when they were little.
      In short, order and method are sufficient.
      However, as long as we don't have the address where we can get the said ribbon cable...
      0
    5. @galapagosHello

      It's done, I found the part. You can go check at Gitem (after-sales service), they can order it, it's very simple! Of course, if there's a Gitem store near you!
      0
  2. Hello,

    I have the same problem with a Samsung HMX-H200 Full HD (about 2 years old, used very little). The screen was working fine this afternoon and suddenly the screen turned completely white, then it worked for a moment and then nothing. Since then, the screen lights up but stays completely white; the camcorder works, and when I connect it to the TV, you can see what's on the screen and the touchscreen also works.

    It seems like a ribbon cable or connector issue...

    Fortunately, this is the first time I've taken out an insurance extension, it might come in handy this time!
    0
    1. Response to Tentenlair: I have the same problem. In fact, it's the connecting ribbon to the screen that's torn.
      It's not a big deal, but when you know you have to go through a dealer with the "comfortable" labor costs and the obligation to go through them to obtain the part, it’s better to think carefully.
      1
      1. Bonjour, j'aurais aimé savoir si vous avez trouvé ou réparé votre caméscope et savoir si ça vaut le coup de changer. Mon caméscope a été acheté en 2005 et n'est plus garanti.
        0
        1. Hello, I have a JVC mini DV camcorder. When I record, I have no image on the LCD screen, but I can view the already recorded tapes! The screen stays black! Can you help me figure out the problem??? Thank you for replying.
          6
          1. Salut, moi aussi j'ai un souci avec mon caméscope, l'écran reste blanc, c'est bien ça ? As-tu trouvé un réparateur qui veuille bien te le réparer ? Moi, je suis du Var et je ne trouve personne pour me le réparer alors que j'en ai besoin. Merci de répondre à celui qui aura une réponse positive.
            0
            1. g 1 digico camcorder 770. fell in the water. I dried it. when I turn it on, it works but only for 2 operations. that means no more than 2 clicks and it gets stuck. then I have to turn it off to unlock it. and so on. thank you for your response in advance.
              0
              1. Hello, I have the same problem and I finally found a supplier to get the cable for a Samsung VP-D355 for 39 euros including tax!!!

                Here are the supplier's details: ENRIQUE DEPANNAGE
                PHONE: 04.66.23.01.00

                GOOD LUCK....
                0
                1. Hello.

                  I have a Canon digital camcorder. Zoom definition 500.

                  I can see the recorded tapes, but it doesn’t record (meaning the motor runs to film), but there’s no image. It stays black.

                  Would there be one or more kind people to tell me what to do? The device is 5 years old, but it's so good that I don't want to part with it.
                  0
                  1. You will find your tablecloth at Henrique Depannage, phone number 0466230100.
                    0
                    1. Hello,
                      The LCD screen image of my camcorder (Samsung VP-D101) is "blurry," the autofocus does not work well, the device attempts several times to autofocus but fails. I am indeed in autofocus mode and not manual. The device has not suffered any shock. Important detail: autofocus works perfectly in night capture mode; the image is perfect then.
                      Thank you for your help.
                      0
                      1. Hello everyone, I have a problem with my Canon; the screen shows a message to remove the cassette and the same issue keeps happening. Can anyone help me? Thank you.
                        0
                        1. J'ai un problème avec ma caméra type Samsung où la netteté de l'image n'est pas lisible en mode d'enregistrement. J'ai tout vérifié dans le programme, mais il n'y a aucune amélioration. Merci pour toute votre aide.
                          0
                          1. Hello, I have a problem with my Samsung VP-D101 camcorder. I can't charge the battery anymore, and therefore it is unusable, so if there is anyone who can help me solve my problem!!!!!

                            Thank you
                            0
                            1. Hello. I'm not good at repairing my camcorder. In the discussion, I understood that my issue came from the LCD that has come loose
                              so it must be the connection ribbon, but where is it exactly located?
                              Please be nice and tell me how to do it, it's a CANON analog. Thank you

                              And to reply to the person with the cassette problem that won't turn, I had the same problem with a Sony
                              and with my finger, once I opened the door, I turned it because it was stuck. I removed the battery, put in the cassette, and reinserted the battery, well charged, I turned it on, and it worked.

                              Cheers
                              0
                              1. Hello,
                                I also have a Canon camcorder; the LCD screen has come loose. After putting it back in place, even though everything works, it stays black both when I'm filming and while viewing the tapes. The screen remains off.
                                0
                                1. Hello everyone,

                                  I have a Samsung VP-D34i Pal camcorder, and I also have a completely scrambled screen when I try to shoot with the LCD screen, but if I close the screen and film using the viewfinder, I unfortunately have exactly the same issue. Therefore, I'm not sure in my case that it's a ribbon cable problem. Moreover, there were some early signs of this new malfunction. Indeed, 1 time out of 5 when I changed the (Cam - Off - Player) button position, I got this type of scrambled image with horizontal bars, but when I changed the button's position (back to player and then back to cam), it worked again. So should I rather assume it's a contact issue or a bad connection with this button? Knowing that if I play a tape in player mode, everything works fine.
                                  What do you think?
                                  Thank you in advance for your insights on this matter.
                                  0
                                  1. Hello,
                                    my comescope vp-d351 no longer grabs the DV cassette. Where can I get it repaired? Thank you.
                                    0
                                    1. Hello, for the parts I found this address: Société Soum 15 Chemin du Chapitre Z/I Thibeaud Toulouse Tel 05 61 43 61 61. Now, I just need to disassemble the camcorder to fix the issue.
                                      2
                                      1. I haven't returned to this space since, but I think I reported that the issue was resolved because the device was returned and repaired without any problems and it's been working well since.
                                        HI
                                        0
                                        • 1
                                        • 2