Problem opening attachments
Solved
Hello everyone,
another PC, another problem lol.
I find myself in front of a PC where it is not possible to open attachments from Hotmail.
I open Hotmail, go to an email, click to open the attachment. If I save the attachment, there is no problem. However, if I click open, then it doesn't work, I get an error message like:
"unable to read c:\Documents and settings\username\local settings\Temporary internet files\content.IE5\XXXXX\filename.extension
the xxx is a mix of letters and numbers that I can't remember hence the x
I cleared everything I could with CCleaner.
Does anyone have an idea?
Thanks a lot
another PC, another problem lol.
I find myself in front of a PC where it is not possible to open attachments from Hotmail.
I open Hotmail, go to an email, click to open the attachment. If I save the attachment, there is no problem. However, if I click open, then it doesn't work, I get an error message like:
"unable to read c:\Documents and settings\username\local settings\Temporary internet files\content.IE5\XXXXX\filename.extension
the xxx is a mix of letters and numbers that I can't remember hence the x
I cleared everything I could with CCleaner.
Does anyone have an idea?
Thanks a lot
23 answers
-
I can't open the attachments either!!
As soon as I click "open" or "save," it downloads and then
the box disappears right after...so I can't open them!!!
Help me!-
-
I still can't read the attachments of the emails addressed to me. I go into how it works, I download, and I wait to open them, the attachments appear, but nothing happens, it tells me "download completed" but I still can't read them. There must be a trick, but which one
If you want to help me, thank you in advance. -
@gerard.davidHello gerard.david,
I have the same problem as you and I wanted to know if you found a solution???
Thanks in advance! -
@gerard.davidI am unable to open the attachments.
-
Hello, on msn I cannot read the attachments where there is a trombone.
-