Problem with vibrator
hello
I own an Honor X7a smartphone
when it is on vibrate
callers hear that this number is not assigned ??? so I cannot answer but I see that I have had a call with the name and the number of the caller what is happening
thank you for your response
best regards
see you soon
6 answers
-
Hello,
You need to try to reconfigure everything.
If VoLTE mode is enabled, certain Honor/Huawei models exhibit a bug where the modem goes into an unregistered state when the audio profile changes.
VoWiFi is also unstable.
A poorly registered SIM card causes an authentication problem that can lead the network to believe the line is no longer active.
This so-called intelligent call parameter, and Honor, has options that modify call handling always depending on the audio mode.
You should search on Google for tests performed by Honor for each of the scenarios I mentioned.
-
thank you for your response but reconfiguring everything ????
-
re thank you I just noticed that all calls reaching the answering machine have the same message non attributed number
-
Moderator
Hello,
Open the Phone app, select the three vertical dots, then Settings and check that all options related to Call Forwarding are turned off.
Also review the Call Interception settings to ensure that no rule or filter is wrongly blocking numbers.
-
thank you, always transfer is disabled but interception or where to find it
-
no intercepted call