Active mode or Messenger mode

Solved
Hello,
I've noticed for a few days now that on Messenger I can't see for certain people whether they are "active" or "online for X minutes," but instead I only see "Messenger." Is this a bug or have these people disabled something?
Thanks in advance for your response!

9 answers





  1. iOS and Android (just tap your profile picture)

    Thank you for keeping me updated => “Still stuck” “It’s resolved thanks to / I found it needed”
    because I often have several steps and always a trick up my sleeve!!!
    41
    1. Yes, that's known. It just removes the green dot. And it takes the person off the active list at the top. But when you click on the conversation, you can see whether the person is active or not. It's worked like that since the feature started. Moreover, it stopped working and then came back the first night. Then it went away again. And it only comes back when he talks to me. It does the same for my contacts who have kept the green dot.
      0
    2. Alright, that’s not it ;)
      Thanks for the info, I didn’t know, at the same time, I’m not hiding lol
      => Never use the disable function
      Here too, we know I’m not sleeping at 3 a.m. ;)

      So indeed a bug, did you do 1) to 6)?
      => URL of message N13
      0
    3. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Turned off the phone. Nothing to be done. I can't log out of my Google Play. I think I need to delete the account. But I don't think I'll do it. It wouldn't change anything. It's been two weeks that nothing is working; I'm at my wit's end. It was really useful and important for me... oh well. I don't think it will ever come back. I'm so unlucky. I've already had a bug with an important person and it never came back. So once something lasts more than a week for me, it doesn't come back. I know it.
      0
    4. Yes exactly ;) delete Gmail and reconnect it afterwards obviously that's 3)
      => 1) 2) is usually enough ;)
      => It's up to you. You did 4) which can be done first but "dry" is less effective ;)

      Have a good evening ;)
      0
    5. Now I'm in trouble. I deleted it. He no longer knows the account. And I created a new one. And when I want to download it, I can't anymore. It tells me to log into my account. I do it and nothing more. Bad advice. Now I no longer have Messenger...
      0