Request for connection choice

Solved

Hello,
Since an update, a window opens after starting my computer to ask me to choose a sign-in mode even though I have already entered my PIN and my computer works fine.
How to remove this request that appears after every startup and which I am forced to close manually?
Thanks in advance for the help, have a good day.


3 answers

  1. Contributor

    Hello

    remove the update or perform a restore point to a date before the update


    If my answer helped you, click the Thanks button.
    Mark as resolved if your problem is fixed.

    0
    1. Moderator

      Hello,

      Switch to Local Account? (Without password)

      Otherwise choose Use my password ??

      I install without a Microsoft account or Windows password, it’s easier.

      At install (No Ethernet) just press Shift+F10 and type oobe\bypassnro
      (If it tries to force you to connect to a WiFi)

      0
      1. Hello,

        Thank you for your messages; a friend came by, looked at the computer, and fixed the problem.

        Thanks again for your help.

        Have a good day

        0
        1. Moderator
          You're welcome,

          Have a good day as well.
          0