Big Scam on Badoo!!!

Solved/Closed
I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that.

18 answers

  1. Contributor
    Hello

    You, who are rather 'nice' with your wallet, could you send me a small amount (Let's say €100..) through Western Union?

    I'm not in a coma, I have no dealer to pay back, no grandmother I don’t know where, no train to catch (Anyway, I have a 'transport pass'..), I don’t hitchhike and especially I don’t let myself get attacked (I have an old P38 ready to use..). In short, I have no bad excuse to give to make people cry and get money.

    I just want to go to a modest restaurant with a friend.. At least there you'll know exactly what your money is for..

    Thanks in advance!

    See you!
    32
    1. I forgot to mention that there was a fake check in the case. Luckily, I didn't buy anything at that time, so I could have lost even more. So, is that money at least recoverable?
      0
    2. Moderator
      Hello
      Not anymore...
      -2
    3. Contributor
      Money lost forever...
      0
    4. It's high time to turn the page, to put a cross on this scam that has cost you dearly, and to tell yourself that next time (hoping there won't be a next time) you will be on your guard ...
      Happy holidays nonetheless!
      1