1fichier.com and ad blocker

Solved
Hello,
Since yesterday, 1fichier.com no longer allows me to download files on the grounds that I need to disable ad blockers (here's the message: Advertising is essential for providing the free trial offer. To continue, you need to disable all ad blocking).
I have disabled AdGuard ad blocker, but that doesn't work either.

I am on Windows 7 and I use Firefox.
What else should I do to make this work?
Thank you

22 answers

  1. In fact, the problem is related to the security option "Do Not Track" in browsers (regardless of which ones), which needs to be disabled.
    125
    1. exact!
      1
    2. option GENERAL then later PRIVACY & SECURITY (for firefox)
      0
    3. @neferI confirm: I opted for "Only in private windows" and it works again.
      0
    4. Could you elaborate on your explanation @nefer please?
      0
    5. <ou>@karabistouille</ou> please ?
      0