Snapchat: Connection error
Solved
-
Hello!
Since last week, I haven't been able to log into Snapchat.
Let me explain a bit, a week ago, I had an issue with refreshing so I thought it was a bug, and I logged out of Snap (I shouldn't have done that) because since then I can't log back in. Every time, it shows me the following message: "Oh no :( Login failed, please try again later. If you still can't log in, go to [link to Snap's website]." So I went there, uninstalled, turned my phone off and on, reinstalled, cleared the cache many times, I thought my account was blocked so I unblocked it on Snap's website, but normally when our account gets blocked, we receive an email, and I haven't received any. I don't have any third-party apps, I tried to sign up but it was impossible due to the same problem. I logged in on another phone with the same connection and it worked...
I'm on Android with a Samsung S6, if someone could help me please, that would be nice, thank you!
Since last week, I haven't been able to log into Snapchat.
Let me explain a bit, a week ago, I had an issue with refreshing so I thought it was a bug, and I logged out of Snap (I shouldn't have done that) because since then I can't log back in. Every time, it shows me the following message: "Oh no :( Login failed, please try again later. If you still can't log in, go to [link to Snap's website]." So I went there, uninstalled, turned my phone off and on, reinstalled, cleared the cache many times, I thought my account was blocked so I unblocked it on Snap's website, but normally when our account gets blocked, we receive an email, and I haven't received any. I don't have any third-party apps, I tried to sign up but it was impossible due to the same problem. I logged in on another phone with the same connection and it worked...
I'm on Android with a Samsung S6, if someone could help me please, that would be nice, thank you!
1 answer
-
I had the same problem and I finally found the solution.
I assume your phone is rooted? In that case, you can forget about Snap
https://www.frandroid.com/android/applications/372937_snapchat-durcit-regles-dutilisation-concernant-root-
-
-
-
@PyuPyu1804I have the same problem, please give me a solution.
-
-