How to unlock Philips TV?

Solved
Hello, after several searches on the internet I still can’t find a solution to my problem!!

I have a problem with my Philips television... which is locked in "digital TV" mode and I can’t unlock it or even access the menu, only the volume buttons work.
The model of my flat screen television is Philips model 42PFP5532 / 12

If anyone has any idea to suggest, it would be welcome thank you :)

4 answers

  1. Hello,

    To assist you, could you please provide me with the following information:

    1-Is your remote control a Philips remote or a universal remote?

    2-If it is a Philips remote, when did it stop working correctly?

    3-Are the batteries in the remote new?

    Best regards,

    Djetey-Social Media Webcare
    France TV
    @PhilipsCare_
    30
    1. Ma télécommande est universelle. Et c'est écrit sur l'écran : verrouiller.
      0
    2. Dear Customer,

      Could you please provide us with more details about the issue you are experiencing?

      Looking forward to hearing from you,

      Best regards,

      AB
      Philips France Customer Service
      0
    3. @Support PhilipsHello, my screen stays black but my indicator light turns red and blue as if I'm watching TV but the screen is black. Thank you for helping me.
      0
    4. Dear Jonathan,

      We are sorry about the issue you are experiencing with your television.

      Could you please provide us with the exact model number so that we can assist you?

      Looking forward to hearing from you,

      Best regards,

      AB
      Philips Customer Service FR
      0
    5. Good evening, could you please call me as I tried to reach out yesterday without success and I am still experiencing issues... The code is incorrect,
      My number: removed by moderation

      Philips TV SLC 7.2 ELB
      Thank you for getting back to me;
      Best regards
      S. Dubernet
      -1