Problème de connexion iPhone avec Livebox

Solved
Hello,
I have an iPhone and I had trouble setting up the Wi-Fi on my Livebox with the iPhone, but thanks to your advice, particularly from nabdi78, I was able to connect and get familiar with Safari. That was yesterday. Today, I'm trying to connect, and I'm getting the following message: Safari cannot open the page because it cannot connect to the server. Can someone help me out? I also suggest that the administrators create a special forum for iPhone, as these issues may become more frequent.
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0

35 answers

  1. I have an iPhone touch and I can't connect to my Livebox, thank you for responding.
    101
    1. Salut tout le monde, j'ai un gros problème avec mon iPhone
      le Wi-Fi est sur mon iPhone, mon iPhone est connecté à ma Livebox et pourtant l'iPhone me dit que je n'ai aucune connexion alors que je peux voir l'icône Wi-Fi
      j'ai tout essayé, réinstaller et j'ai toujours le même problème ??
      je dois faire quoi ??
      0
  2. You need to associate the Livebox before entering the 26-character code on the iPhone; to do this, simply press the button 1 on the back of the Livebox.
    75
    1. A gigantic THANK YOU!! I've been struggling for a good 10 hours.
      0
    2. Thank you very much, I didn't think I would make it.
      0
    3. @K'For me too!! Thanks, it takes hours.
      0
    4. Great, thank you very much!
      0
  3. Bonjour, j'ai ce problème avec mon iPhone, je n'arrive pas à me connecter avec ma Livebox. On me demande la clé de sécurité Wi-Fi, je la mets, j'ai tout essayé mais je n'y arrive pas. Aidez-moi s'il vous plaît, merci d'avance.
    42
    1. Hello everyone, to connect your iPhone to the Livebox, you need to press the button 1 on the back of the Livebox for 3 seconds and enter the WEP key written underneath the Livebox. Be sure to enter it in uppercase. Then, the iPhone will not find your Livebox network even if it is connected to it. You need to reset the network settings on your iPhone, which will then restart.
      26
      1. Peux-tu m'expliquer comment tu as fait car je crois que j'ai le même souci que toi, mon iPhone est connecté à ma Livebox mais il me met le même message d'erreur que toi, qu'il n'arrive pas à se connecter au serveur.
        Merci d'avance.
        16
        1. Hello, I just got an iPhone and I'm unable to connect to the network of my livebox pro, even though I’ve always been connected via wifi on my laptop. I can't connect with the iPhone, help me please ^^
          I'm waiting for your responses

          Thank you in advance for your help.
          12
          1. Hello,
            For anyone who is having trouble connecting to their Livebox, try the following procedure: Make sure your iPhone is on Wi-Fi (settings/wifi/on). While your iPhone is searching for networks, press the REG button on your Livebox... the Wi-Fi signal on the Livebox should start blinking. Logically, the connection should be established (you will probably need to enter your WEP code). Good luck.
            0
          2. @kamelthank you it works. bye
            0
          3. @atyzAnd what if we have an Alice box, what do we do ?????? Because I've tried everything and I can't enter more than 13 digits for the WEP key!! Help me please!!!!!!
            0
          4. @kamelBig problem: I just got an iPod touch. I want to establish the Wi-Fi connection. I've turned on the Wi-Fi (ON)
            The network from my Livebox appears, when I click on it, it asks me for a password
            What should I put?! I tried the 26-character code, with no results. Please help me!
            0
          5. I have exactly the same problem as Pauliine50.
            0
        2. Hello.

          I've had an iPhone for a short time but I'm having trouble connecting to the livebox... It doesn't ask me for the WEP key since security hasn't been activated, but it says: Unable to join the network "...."
          What should I do please?

          Thanks in advance =)
          11
          1. Julie,

            So actually you need to type the WEP key in uppercase and without spaces, then press the button 1 on your Livebox and hit join.

            Hoping to have helped.
            0
          2. Did you find the solution? I have exactly the same problem...
            0
        3. Mon iPhone est connecté à ma Livebox qui fonctionne bien, mais l'iPhone me dit exactement : "Safari ne parvient pas à ouvrir la page car le serveur est introuvable."
          6
          1. Don't worry... I can't even send emails on my iPhone, and yet my live box is connected to my iPhone... so if anyone has a solution...

            thank you.
            0
        4. Hi, you need to remember to press the association button on the Livebox (usually 1), it worked for me afterwards
          also the WEP key must be entered in uppercase.
          5
          1. YES, IN UPPERCASE FOR THE LETTERS, AND DON'T FORGET TO LINK THE BOX BY PRESSING THE BUTTON 1 ON THE BACK FOR 3 SECONDS.
            THANKS GUYS!!
            0
        5. I had the same problem, and by turning on airplane mode and then turning it off, everything went back to normal... Good luck!
          4
          1. I looked for the Livebox but I don't see a button 1 and I still have the same problem. By the way, with your iPhone, does it turn off directly when the battery is low? Because mine doesn't even show in red and it turns off right around halfway through the logo.
            Thank you.
            2
            1. Try pressing the power and home buttons at the same time for 20 to 25 seconds; it did the same issue for me. I don't understand why it was doing that, and there you go. I'm not sure it'll work, though, but give it a try!
              0
          2. There is a small button at the bottom near the telephone socket under the livebox, then you enter your key and it connects without any problem.
            2
            1. Merci beaucoup, j'ai pu entrer la clé et c'est bon, il l'a reconnue, mais je n'arrive toujours pas à aller sur Safari, il me marque "serveur introuvable" alors que je suis bien connecté !
              2
              1. So, I had the same problem as you, but I managed to solve it. You can press the button behind the Livebox, but you also need to go into the network settings of the iPhone to reset them. It will turn off afterward, and when it turns back on, select the Livebox and enter the characters of the Wi-Fi key, and that's it!
                2
                1. Hello, I have the iPhone version 1.1.4, I have the Livebox, I am connected but I can't access the internet or anything as if I wasn't connected. Could you please help me?
                  0
              2. Hi, I have an iPhone and I'm having big problems connecting. I've tried everything, help me!!!!!!!!!!
                2
                1. Hello,
                  I also have a connection problem with the Livebox, it's impossible for me to connect to the internet, the network is unreachable. Since I don't know if I've entered the Livebox codes correctly, how can I restart the process because I can't find the function where you enter the Livebox code?
                  Thank you for your help.
                  2
                  1. I had the same problem. You need to turn off the iPhone, then press the button 1 on the Livebox (brand of the Livebox Inventel), then turn the iPhone back on, and it will detect the Wanadoo network and ask for the password. The password is the number written under the Livebox (WiFi security key). You need to enter the letters in uppercase, without spaces, then once you’re done, press JOIN on the iPhone. AND IT WORKS!!! Phew, I spent 2 hours on this!

                    Appy89
                    2
                    1. After two hours myself, I just tried following Appy89's instructions and everything is okay.
                      So thank you.
                      0
                    2. Thank you!
                      0
                    3. I hadn't capitalized the letters....
                      Thank you!!!
                      0
                    4. thank you appy 89 in September 2011 the advice still works
                      0
                    5. Thanks to Appy89, we also spent 2 hours there!
                      0
                  2. Hello, I have a touch iPhone and I can't connect to my Livebox.
                    1
                    1. Hello,

                      I managed to connect my Livebox and my iPhone, but when I open Safari, I get an error message: " Safari can’t open the page because you are not connected to the internet " what should I do?
                      Thank you for your answers.

                      --
                      Tell someone that there are 300 billion stars in the universe and they will believe you. Tell them that the paint is not dry and they will need to touch it to be sure...
                      1
                      1. Damien, hello
                        What is your current version 1.1.0 or 1.1.1? In 1.1.0 the wifi connection didn’t work, but once in version 1.1.2 it immediately recognized the livebox and I entered the WEP code. However, I have another issue; I can access all possible sites but for Safari, I get the message "Server not found."
                        0
                        • 1
                        • 2