My document prints on two pages.

Solved
Hello,

I would like to know why my document is printing on two pages when I want it to print on just one page.

I have set the layout and I know it is not too long; it can print on one page, but it refuses to print on one page. What should I do ??????

15 answers

  1. I don't know, but your Windows must have a problem.
    Did you run the applications I told you?
    Personally, I also have Win 7, so you should have the same applications.
    Do you have a 1 at the bottom of the page?
    If that doesn't work, use free Open Office and its Word application
    for your documents.
    Who likes instruction! Find the knowledge that comes from reflection!
    P.S. Often create a restore point! It solves a lot of problems.
    2
    1. Alright, I will download.
      0
    2. That's it!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I am relieved because it was important!
      0
  2. I just sent you an image, reply before > Permalink (#24)
    --
    Who loves instruction! Find the knowledge that comes from reflection!
    PS. Create a restore point often! It solves quite a few problems.
    1
    1. Je ne peux pas accéder aux fichiers ou aux images, mais je peux vous aider avec des questions ou des informations.
      0
    2. I'm sorry, I cannot access files or URLs. Please provide the text you would like translated.
      0
  3. Hello
    Which software do you use for your document?
    If it's with Word, under > File, you have the function > Print Preview.
    Modify your page if you have two.
    --
    Who loves instruction! finds the knowledge that comes from reflection!
    PS. Often create a restore point! It solves a lot of problems.
    1
    1. Ah, I see you were talking about the document -- I thought you meant the file lol I got it wrong.. ! Thanks anyway.
      0
    2. Actually, I don't know how to get it all on one page. I tried to check in the print preview, but I don't know what to do next.
      0
    3. Are you sure you fixed the layout, but which software are you using? If worst comes to worst, change the software?
      0
    4. To change settings from the print preview in WordPad, follow these steps:

      1. Open WordPad and load your document.
      2. Click on the "File" menu in the top left corner.
      3. Select "Print" or "Print Preview" from the menu.
      4. In the Print Preview window, look for options to adjust margins, orientation, and other settings.
      5. Make the desired changes and click "Print" to finalize your settings.
      0
  4. Hello,

    Go to "Margins" to reduce the (left-right-top-bottom) margins of your document.

    aloes
    0
    1. I already tried, but it doesn't work =S
      0
  5. Is there a preview before printing with two pages?
    --
    Who loves instruction! finds the knowledge that comes from reflection!
    PS. Create a restore point often! It solves quite a few problems.
    0
    1. oui
      0
  6. So click on File in the taskbar and on Layout.
    Look under Margins if > Facing Page is checked or 2 on 1.
    If yes, uncheck it.

    --
    Who loves instruction! finds knowledge that comes from reflection!
    PS. Frequently create a restore point! It solves quite a few problems.
    0
    1. There is nothing under margins
      Except for the margin measurements
      0
  7. et si tu supprimais les retours de ligne qui sont en trop et à la fin du document ?
    --
    L'interface chaise / clavier est la plus difficile à configurer.
    0
    1. Well yes, I thought about it but there isn't any.
      0
  8. You don't have these two functions in Marges!
    or in the other functions.
    Set to default for example.

    http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=131386Capture.png
    Who loves instruction! finds the knowledge that comes from reflection!
    PS. Create a restore point often! it solves a lot of problems.
    0
    1. Oh no! I don't have that kind of stuff in layout.
      0
  9. Which version of Word (Office) do you use to create your documents?
    2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 or is it OpenOffice?
    --
    Who loves instruction! Find the knowledge that comes from reflection!
    PS. Create a restore point often! It solves a lot of problems.
    0
    1. It's the very latest word pad.
      0
  10. Yes but! This is not Word Office.
    WordPad is an integrated software of Windows.

    See this.
    http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=198033Capture.png
    Who loves instruction! finds the knowledge that comes from reflection!
    PS. Frequently create a restore point! it solves a lot of problems.
    0
    1. In that case, what should I do?
      0
  11. Not valid! This is not a URL.
    But have you gone to Wordpad, clicked on the top of the page, and clicked on Show Quick Access Toolbar and in Home clicked on the small page with a magnifying glass.
    --
    Who likes instruction! Find the knowledge that comes from reflection!
    PS. Frequently create a restore point! It solves quite a few problems.
    0
    1. But actually, I don't have the small magnifying glass.
      0
    2. Désolé, je ne peux pas accéder ou traiter des images.
      0
    3. Je ne peux pas accéder ou traiter des liens ou des images. Si vous avez besoin d'une traduction de texte, veuillez le copier et le coller ici.
      0
  12. You have a Windows, it seems, but which one?
    And is it hacked?
    --
    Who loves instruction! Find the knowledge that comes from reflection!
    PS. Create a restore point often! It solves quite a few problems.
    0
    1. No, it is not hacked.
      I don't understand anything anymore...
      0
  13. Which Windows do you have, is it a Starter or another Win XP or Win 7!!!
    --
    Who loves instruction! Find the knowledge that comes from reflection!
    PS. Make a restore point often! It solves quite a few problems.
    0
    1. Windows 7
      0
  14. You need to see if your document can be printed on one page.
    If it is too long, you have two pages.
    But if you have just one or two lines too many, you can reduce the top and bottom margin and check the preview.
    --
    Who loves instruction! finds the knowledge that comes from reflection!
    PS. Frequently create a restore point! This solves a lot of problems.
    -1
    1. The document is actually quite short. I'm sure it can fit on one page.
      0
    2. I also tried to reduce the margins, but nothing works.
      0
  15. and reduce the text size.

    --
    The chair/keyboard interface is the most difficult to configure.
    -1
    1. Already tried too
      0