Reviews of espace-disque.com.
Solved
Hello
I am looking for a user who has "purchased" from this site to know its reliability .."espace-disque.com"
knowing that the prices offered for 20 DVDs of V.... are almost half of those on other sites???
thank you
myblo
I am looking for a user who has "purchased" from this site to know its reliability .."espace-disque.com"
knowing that the prices offered for 20 DVDs of V.... are almost half of those on other sites???
thank you
myblo
34 answers
-
anysGood evening
forget it
I ordered products from them...never delivered -
maxHello,
I just made a purchase on espace-disque.com and I wanted to know if the site is reliable because I read the testimonials of several people who complained about not having any tracking or their package!
When I go to my purchase confirmation email, I don't see any tracking because I hadn't created an account yet!
I entered the email address corresponding to my details provided during the purchase to create my account, and it tells me that I have never placed an order!!
Could someone tell me if this is normal because I am getting more and more worried about the reliability of the site..
Thank you in advance. -
mayaHello
thank you for replying, I will think about it.-
lenoctambule57Hello everyone....
the headquarters of the site is situated in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.... here are the contact details for any inquiries:
espace-disque.com
hall 5
4 rue des joncs
L-1818 Howald
tel: +352 26.19.61.69
fax: +352 26.19.61.39
in Luxembourg, there's no pesky law... which explains the prices!
Happy ordering to everyone! -
maya@lenoctambule57Good evening
thank you for the information
-
-
jean67Hello, I ordered Maxell DVDs on Thursday 1/07/2010, the money was deducted on Saturday 3/07/10 and to this day I still have nothing... I wonder if it's a delay or if I've been cheated... Has anyone else had this problem please?
-
jean67This website is a scam; if I don't receive anything next week, I will contact PayPal and the site to request a refund.
-
flo-p2p-54It's not bullshit like you say, it's simply a PACKAGE DELAY!! So before saying things that are completely false, get informed!!
I placed an order LAST MONDAY, and I received everything on THURSDAY
And I just placed another order!! So that's to say that it's professional and it's fun!!
On the big market, it's 5X more expensive! -
-
-
VivienHello,
I placed an order with them on October 24th for a CPU cooler via the Pixmania website, and I haven't heard anything since; they don't respond to emails (just an automatic reply), nor do they answer the phone, and it's impossible to know the status of my order. In this case, I think the only possible solution is to request a refund.
The worst part is that on the Pixmania website the store has a reliability rating of 99.8% despite all the negative comments from people who haven't been delivered, my review posted the day before yesterday hasn't even appeared...
This will be my first and last order with them. -
ste84Hello, I have never had any issues with parcel delivery from espace disque.com, but their customer service is terrible. I ordered blank DVDs and out of 25 DVDs, 9 of them were defective. I ordered others from a different brand that worked perfectly. All I wanted was for them to take back the 16 DVDs that didn't work, but after several emails, they are ignoring me. Since then, I go to CD Folies; the shipping costs are higher, but it's more reliable than espace-disque.com. Best regards.
-
cri du 13Hello myblo
reliable site, delivery within 72 hours max, and as you said, half price.-
myblo AuthorHello
I compared prices and asked Verbatim since I couldn't find this brand on their site... response within 2 hours... they "don't know" but replied:
The website is unknown to us, and by going on this site, we can say that it is a site that deals in 'grey' in France since the prices are such that no French site can offer them because there is no SORECOP tax included. We absolutely cannot provide any information about this site; it could be very good or bad. We do not know its source of supply; there could be counterfeits, but that is not the case for every site unknown to us.
So before ordering, could you confirm that it is neither counterfeit nor ????
I just read in Micro Hebdo last week that there is free software that allows you to verify its origin and its heritage by codes and the serial number (practically invisible) engraved on a DVD.
Thank you urgently, and Verbatim also confirmed this in that issue of Micro Hebdo:
As for advice:
We don't have a particular preference; some customers prefer +, others -, in the beginning of these media, it was said that the + format was for the general public and the - for professionals, which is no longer the case now. You can take either + or -, the same reference for rewritable formats. We especially recommend burning at low speed and making 2 backups and storing them in a place that is neither too hot nor too cold, and media in plastic cases stored vertically rather than media left in spindles.
Thank you for your response
MYBLIO -
cri du 13@mybloHello Miblo
For me, the site is correct, I've never been disappointed, perfect delivery. For example, I ordered on June 27, 2009
Delivery on July 1, 2009 at 9:30 AM, so for me, everything has been going well for several months (June 27, 2009 was a Saturday)
Crying out from 13 Aix-en-Provence, and each has their choice
See you +
-
-
mybloHello
Thank you, I will take a closer look to place an order
bye -
myblo AuthorHello
I don't know what to reply... but I'm interested because I would like to order DVDs from this site..? So is it reliable or not? I had a warning from a manager at Verbatim.. see my message above..
I hope everything works out otherwise we need to inform a specialized organization in case of non-compliance with the order... and especially make sure that the products are not counterfeit..
myblo -
maxHi,
unfortunately, I still haven't received my package...
However, I wrote to customer service twice and they responded the very next day, including one email from the site giving me the tracking number to follow my package every day.
Normally, I missed the first visit from the delivery person, so I should probably receive it tomorrow.
I recommend you write to customer service as well.
I hope things will get better for you.
See you! -
maxHi,
my package has arrived safely and in very good condition, so what I take away from this is that the site is quite reliable despite a lack of communication regarding the packages (tracking, stock shortages causing delays, etc.).-
-
myblo AuthorHello
is it possible to know what the typical order was, along with the type and brand, and especially, as confirmed to me by the marketing manager of Verbatim, the authenticity of the type and brand of the "DVDs" purchased.. thank you, I'm interested as I will be placing an order soon!!
myblo
-
-
soumoulouHello
I've ordered DVDs and CDs several times without any problems! Fast delivery, even the Mediarange brands work great! -
myblo AuthorHello
I have noted this as I am very interested.. I prefer VERBATIM because according to tests carried out by the media, Verbatim DVDs are the most efficient, especially in terms of longevity and reliability, as I want to transfer my family’s analog videos to DVD
Thank you for your response
myblo -
titiegoI confirm it's an excellent site. I ordered a pack of 25 DVD-Rs on Sunday evening, shipped on Monday, and received Wednesday morning in very good condition, and so far there have been no failures with the DVDs. I therefore recommend it.
-
mybloHello
thanks for the info, I will be ordering my various DVDs soon because the price is interesting, no tax..
Actually, why pay potential copy taxes or copyright fees knowing that I will use these DVDs for my data backups and transferring my analog videos to digital? It would be absurd to pay taxes to others for my own data or works...
ok -
Al77fr2myblo
"In fact, why pay taxes on potential copies or copyright when I will use these DVDs for my data backups and to transfer my analog videos to digital? It would be ironic to pay taxes to others for my own data or works..."
excellent reasoning :) -
mayaHello
I also need to order verbatim from them but I'm hesitant for fear of not receiving my order or ending up with counterfeits without being able to verify.
There's also the site cd folies
what do you think of these two sites, thank you.-
mybloHello;
I don't think these are counterfeits. Following the discovery of this site, I directly contacted Verbatim France, and they replied that there are indeed counterfeits, but mainly – and this is where it interests me – I only use my DVDs for personal data backup, my family photos, and the transfer of my personal analog videos. So, as I replied to the Verbatim manager, why would I pay taxes or "copyright" fees for audio/video only for personal use, which seems logical to me and is an abuse, or even a scam? Here is her response.
The site is unknown to us, and by going to this site, we can say that it is a site that is "grey" in relation to France since the prices charged are prices that no French site can offer, as there are no SORECOP taxes included. We cannot provide any information about this site at all; it could be very good or bad, we do not know its source of supply, there may be counterfeits, but that is not the case for every unknown site to us.
SORECOP manages copyright, so these DVDs or CDs are certainly bought abroad "tax-free", which explains the price.
This weekend, I bought Verbatim DVD+RW at a flea market for the price of this site...
Risk not in reading some posts, the only downside is the delivery time, but you can't have your cake and eat it too, along with the cream in addition...
-
-
PierreI received a home multimedia player, but its technical specifications did not match what was indicated on the website. As a result, it is unusable in my case.
I have called, sent a fax, and two emails, and after several days, I still have not received any news.
I am very worried. I will keep you updated. -
paulHello, I would like to buy on this site and I would like to know if we have to pay customs tax or anything else? Thank you.
-
- 1
- 2
Next