Reviews of espace-disque.com.
Solved
Hello
I am looking for a user who has "purchased" from this site to know its reliability .."espace-disque.com"
knowing that the prices offered for 20 DVDs of V.... are almost half of those on other sites???
thank you
myblo
I am looking for a user who has "purchased" from this site to know its reliability .."espace-disque.com"
knowing that the prices offered for 20 DVDs of V.... are almost half of those on other sites???
thank you
myblo
34 answers
-
anysGood evening
forget it
I ordered products from them...never delivered -
losandiHello,
first order attempt at espace-disque.com on 27.4.2012 and to date
30.5.2012 nothing received!!! Apparently on my account, my order is
being processed... I’ll let you be the judge.
Also ordered on the same day from Nierle. Delivery 3 days later, 2nd
order, same, and interesting pricing.
Good choice.... -
theoncle30Well, you can return it to them and ask for a standard exchange; it should be possible, I think. But it's true that online, there's no guarantee of getting a reliable product, unfortunately...
-
marieI ordered from CD Folies, no problems but defective product.
I'm disgusted, I ordered for 90 euros. -
theoncle30some brief news, by email, at exactly 6:00 AM (impressive guys, they are almost as early risers as I am... lol)
as for seriousness, you still have to contact them through their service, after payment of the amount, for them to finally deign to give some news, on the 14th day after the order was placed; the money, however, they haven't forgotten...
they say they have taken note, blah blah blah and that's it...
another note, when looking at reviews, for example from Pixmania, it's also quite a spectacle; they claim to have a positive review rate of 99.64% of satisfied customers, but out of 20 published reviews, and I’m skipping the comments (for the curious, hold on... lol) plus Pix's comment: (1) Only 0.36% of customers who ordered from Espace-Disque left a negative review after their order; however, of the 20 reviews, only 6 are positive, so I wonder where they saw their ratings of 99.64% satisfaction (probably the commission these last ones have to kick back)...
Clear opinion on the matter: here are 2 good crooks in communications who only think of one thing, the nice fresh card numbers...-
anaxagore68Hi, I made an order with them on November 20, and it was scheduled for delivery on December 5. I received a delivery notice from the postman because I wasn't home, and on the same day, I received an email from the site stating that there was a labeling error on their part and that I should ignore the delivery notice or contact them if I had already received the package. I did not go to pick up the package.
Since then, I haven't heard back from them despite the numerous emails I've sent, and the post office confirmed that they have returned the package.
If you have any issues with this site, I think you might as well forget about your package; otherwise, CDFolie is very good, I have already made two orders without any problems. -
theoncle30@anaxagore68Hi and thank you for your comment...
Personally, I did receive the said package (well beyond the set deadlines, which won't surprise anyone), beyond the so-called 14 days, that goes without saying...
I completely agree with your opinion on CD Folies, I think it's more serious to address this site rather than Espaces Disques, which, it must be said, has very serious shortcomings in terms of customer relations and respect; on this point, it's undeniable!!!
Personally, they can forget my account with them; I think I will be better served by the competition. It's quite something to have to complain to receive your order when they have already been paid in full, but they’re really taking advantage of the situation, knowing that any potential legal actions would inevitably lead to additional costs for any order...
Thanks to the bastards of your two-bit customer service, and looking forward to CD Folies... ;)
-
-
theoncle30Hello...
Personally, I placed an order on December 28th and until now, there's been no order tracking. I just contacted customer service half an hour ago, I'm waiting for updates and will keep this post informed of any developments, but there's a certain something that's starting to make me doubt this so-called site, just so you know...
P.S.: I plan to try CD Folie next month, given that my previous order at Espace Disque forces me to wait for financial reasons, but I think this will be the last time with them anyway,... -
ste84Hello, I have never had any issues with parcel delivery from espace disque.com, but their customer service is terrible. I ordered blank DVDs and out of 25 DVDs, 9 of them were defective. I ordered others from a different brand that worked perfectly. All I wanted was for them to take back the 16 DVDs that didn't work, but after several emails, they are ignoring me. Since then, I go to CD Folies; the shipping costs are higher, but it's more reliable than espace-disque.com. Best regards.
-
VivienHello,
I placed an order with them on October 24th for a CPU cooler via the Pixmania website, and I haven't heard anything since; they don't respond to emails (just an automatic reply), nor do they answer the phone, and it's impossible to know the status of my order. In this case, I think the only possible solution is to request a refund.
The worst part is that on the Pixmania website the store has a reliability rating of 99.8% despite all the negative comments from people who haven't been delivered, my review posted the day before yesterday hasn't even appeared...
This will be my first and last order with them. -
flo-p2p-54I have already ordered 2 Cake Boxes of 50 SONY CD-R and I received them at my home without any problem, and I just reordered some Double Layer DVD+RW on Monday and I will receive them tomorrow.
This site is reliable,
Best regards -
quinquinaHello,
I am a new customer at Espace Disque.
I placed my order for 100 DVD Rs this Sunday, December 19, 2010, and I just received my package in impeccable condition today, December 22, 2010, at 2 PM.
As for the price: 22 euros and 88 cents!
I just burned one and watched it before replying to you.
I have no complaints, it's great!
Try it out, you will be transformed!
Best regards,
Pr. Pierre CARLON
02, Chemin Bouichère
11300 ROQUETAILLADE
Phone: 04 68 20 56 62 -
himidcheb bilal
-
dqI was refunded, but after a lawyer's threat...
-
gillesHello, I have already placed 2 orders on this site and it is very serious and commercial. I am cautious too, but it's fine, you can order. Best regards, Gilles.
-
jean67This website is a scam; if I don't receive anything next week, I will contact PayPal and the site to request a refund.
-
flo-p2p-54It's not bullshit like you say, it's simply a PACKAGE DELAY!! So before saying things that are completely false, get informed!!
I placed an order LAST MONDAY, and I received everything on THURSDAY
And I just placed another order!! So that's to say that it's professional and it's fun!!
On the big market, it's 5X more expensive! -
-
-
PierreNews regarding my case:
I returned the non-compliant device over a month ago. Since then, they haven't responded to my emails or faxes!
I have no choice but to enlist a lawyer... :( -
jean67Hello, I ordered Maxell DVDs on Thursday 1/07/2010, the money was deducted on Saturday 3/07/10 and to this day I still have nothing... I wonder if it's a delay or if I've been cheated... Has anyone else had this problem please?
-
juju974Good evening,
I bought DVDs and CDs at a very good price and of very good quality.
Very satisfied. -
paulHello, I would like to buy on this site and I would like to know if we have to pay customs tax or anything else? Thank you.
-
PierreI received a home multimedia player, but its technical specifications did not match what was indicated on the website. As a result, it is unusable in my case.
I have called, sent a fax, and two emails, and after several days, I still have not received any news.
I am very worried. I will keep you updated. -
mayaHello
thank you for replying, I will think about it.-
lenoctambule57Hello everyone....
the headquarters of the site is situated in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.... here are the contact details for any inquiries:
espace-disque.com
hall 5
4 rue des joncs
L-1818 Howald
tel: +352 26.19.61.69
fax: +352 26.19.61.39
in Luxembourg, there's no pesky law... which explains the prices!
Happy ordering to everyone! -
maya@lenoctambule57Good evening
thank you for the information
-
-
- 1
- 2
Next