Google Chrome settings
Hello,
I’m trying to get rid of the Yahoo search engine that installed itself at my place without my consent.
They tell me to access my browser settings, specifically Google Chrome, which I don’t know how to do...
How do I access these settings?
Thank you for your help.
LM
3 answers
-
Hello,
See here.
If the problem persists, see here.
And here too.
Download ResetBrowser free for PC - CCM
Precaution: Backup Firefox and Chrome bookmarks
Although bookmarks are preserved, it is always safer to have a copy of them.
-
Hello,
Thank you very much for your response, but the issue persists because when I click on the three dots in Chrome, a list of proposed actions appears, but none of them concerns the search engine...
LM
-
In my first response, there is a little software to reset it!
https://www.commentcamarche.net/telecharger/utilitaires/19335-resetbrowser/
-
-
-
-
Moderator
Hello,
If it helps to monitor both the PC and Chrome at the same time, in different tabs, including #5 Search Settings, and #6 Browser Plugins:
https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-38206831-alors-vous-voulez-supprimer-les-virus-vous-meme-comment
Take screenshots, and get back to me with more questions or on the situation.
@+