Password and Google Chrome

Solved
Hello everyone!

I'm having a little problem with Google Chrome, until now I could save my login passwords (e.g. Facebook). My sister-in-law used my PC to log in with her account and when Chrome asked her to save her password she clicked on "never for this site" instead of "not now".
Because of this, I have to re-enter my password every time; can someone tell me how to re-save my password once and for all??

Thanks a lot!
--
Mioumiou45

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush!!!!

10 answers

  1. I figured out the solution on my own,
    You open a Chrome page, click on options, then the second tab, click on "show all passwords," and a small window opens with all the passwords; there's a "exceptions" tab that you need to click on, choose the site that's blocking the saving, and click on delete!
    There you go, it should work; for me, it was perfect!
    --
    Mioumiou45

    A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush!!!!
    53
    1. A friend of mine just plugged in a USB stick and launched a tiny software of a few KB, and he was able to list all my passwords, which were originally encrypted in Google Chrome version (21.0.1180.89 m), in no time at all, without even running it.
      I'm disappointed with Chrome.
      0
    2. Hello, what is this software please, is it in French?
      Thank you
      0
    3. I could give you software of this kind, but what purpose would it serve you?
      0
    4. I can't find the options tab?
      0
    5. cleminichou, if you don't want to share your software, then there's no point in leaving a comment here!
      1