Google Chrome settings

-  

Hello,

I’m trying to get rid of the Yahoo search engine that installed itself at my place without my consent.

They tell me to access my browser settings, specifically Google Chrome, which I don’t know how to do...

How do I access these settings?

Thank you for your help.

LM

3 answers

  1. Hello,

    Thank you very much for your response, but the issue persists because when I click on the three dots in Chrome, a list of proposed actions appears, but none of them concerns the search engine...

    LM

    0
    1. There is no "Settings" via the three dots!

      0
    2.  an action list is clearly proposed, but none of them concerns the search engine...

      Yes, but you must go to "Settings" first in this list (it's a context menu in computing, not a list!)

      0
  2. Hello,

    See here.

    If the problem persists, see here.

    And here too.

    Download ResetBrowser free for PC - CCM

    Precaution: Backup Firefox and Chrome bookmarks

    Although bookmarks are preserved, it is always safer to have a copy of them.


    0