Animation shop

Hello

I have Paint Shop Pro 8.10 and I would like to download the animation but not 3.05 because it is in English. If someone could help me find a French version, that would be very kind of them. I’m waiting to hear from you.
Thank you

43 answers

  1. Hello everyone
    I’m going to explain my problem:
    so I have Animation Shop 3 and I know how to make GIFs from image captures but I’d like to know how to make a GIF from a short video clip!!!!!
    Please help me I’m desperately seeking answers thank you in advance
    2
    1. how to make a gif from a small extracted video !!!!!

      Hello. I am passing through this forum. And I see that there are many people who are looking for the translation of Animation Shop. well I have the translation of Animation Shop in French. And if you’re interested in something else. Like you who are looking to make animated GIFs with video. Write to me and I’ll give you the answer or you can even view it on my site.
      Here is my email address: bp.philou21@tele2.fr
      0
    2. @philippeHello
      I saw your offer, I'm interested. I’m looking to make animated GIFs from video.

      thank you, I’m waiting for your reply
      0
    3. @philippeHello, I would like to find Shop 3 in French. I tried to download it but I can only find it in English. Could you help me? Please answer me.
      0
    4. Hi Kaila, you said you knew how to make GIFs with image captures in Animation Shop 3. Could you please tell me how to do them, please?

      And thanks for replying to me
      0
    5. I’m not sure what you’re asking for. If you’d like a translation, here it is: Me, I know how to do it, I do it with PhotoFiltre.
      You choose your video, the moment where it starts, you pause, and on your keyboard you have a Print Screen key. You click it, then you open PhotoFiltre, left-click “paste as image,” and save, and you continue like that until the moment you chose is finished.
      P.S.; you have to pause quickly.
      0
  2. This software does not exist in French, but you can find a patch that you slip in.

    There you have the translation.

    Between you and me, even in English it's not very complicated!! At worst there are very good dictionaries!!! (lol)

    Kaïla
    0
    1. ALWAYS FALSE ADVERTISEMENTS .........AND WITHOUT RESULTS

      THANKS ANYWAY
      0
      1. sophi

        download the patch for the shop animation in French

        and as soon as you have it, click inside and copy all the DLL files into the shop animation
        and boom

        it will be in French lol

        bye
        0
        1. Hello the team,
          Well I still haven’t been able to find the French patch for Animation Shop, but for those interested I know how to use this software, so if needed you can write to me and I’ll help you online

          Looking forward to it
          Faridah
          0
          1. We gros c pas possible pck moi j'suis un chat. Dsl Pouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !
            0
            1. I downloaded Animation Shop 3 but I don’t understand it because it’s in English and I’m not good at that language. I’m looking for a solution: could you help me make it French please

              and thank you for replying to me
              0
              1. Hello,

                I downloaded Animation Shop 3 but I don’t understand anything because it’s in English and on top of that I don’t know how to use it to create GIFs. Could you help me

                and thank you
                0
                1. Hello, I have Animation Shop 3 myself, and when I open the French patch for Animation Shop 3, I have to extract the DLL files into the Animation Shop 3 folder, and when I extract them, nothing happens. I’ve tried several times but nothing works, so if someone could help, that would be nice.
                  Thanks in advance.
                  0
                  1. Here you go for you, I hope I’ve helped you; otherwise I’ll give you my email address by private message and I’ll send it to you.

                    Best regards
                    0
                    1. Hello everyone,

                      I just read all your messages, which are very informative. However, I’m still experiencing a problem. I clicked on all the links and it’s impossible to redownload Animation Shop, which I had already installed once around March. Could someone help me find a site where I could download this software in an unlimited version? Even in English is fine!
                      0
                      1. If it can help someone, you have to copy the .dlls that are in the French Patch folder and paste them into C:/Program Files/Jasc Software Inc/Animation Shop 3.

                        There you go, I hope it helps a lot of people because I found everything by myself and it works.
                        0
                        1. A big thank you to Bastien
                          in 2 steps 3 moves with your explanations I have it in French
                          thank you
                          0
                      2. Hello everyone ... If someone could respond to these three points ... Thanks in advance ...
                        so I would like to buy Paint Shop Pro with Animation 3 ... But, could you advise me on how to get it in French and also the price it might cost and where I can buy it to get it at the best price ...
                        Kind regards
                        0
                        1. How to create a GIF with Jasc Animation Shop!
                          0
                          1. Hi everyone, I have another question about MSN. I have some questions, could you answer me seriously please?
                            0
                            1. Good evening

                              you don't know how to do it ?????

                              WHAT IS IT THAT YOU CANNOT DO
                              0
                              • 1
                              • 2
                              • 3