Animation shop
Hello
I have Paint Shop Pro 8.10 and I would like to download the animation but not 3.05 because it is in English. If someone could help me find a French version, that would be very kind of them. I’m waiting to hear from you.
Thank you
I have Paint Shop Pro 8.10 and I would like to download the animation but not 3.05 because it is in English. If someone could help me find a French version, that would be very kind of them. I’m waiting to hear from you.
Thank you
43 answers
-
Hello everyone
I’m going to explain my problem:
so I have Animation Shop 3 and I know how to make GIFs from image captures but I’d like to know how to make a GIF from a short video clip!!!!!
Please help me I’m desperately seeking answers thank you in advance-
how to make a gif from a small extracted video !!!!!
Hello. I am passing through this forum. And I see that there are many people who are looking for the translation of Animation Shop. well I have the translation of Animation Shop in French. And if you’re interested in something else. Like you who are looking to make animated GIFs with video. Write to me and I’ll give you the answer or you can even view it on my site.
Here is my email address: bp.philou21@tele2.fr -
@philippeHello
I saw your offer, I'm interested. I’m looking to make animated GIFs from video.
thank you, I’m waiting for your reply -
@philippeHello, I would like to find Shop 3 in French. I tried to download it but I can only find it in English. Could you help me? Please answer me.
-
-
I’m not sure what you’re asking for. If you’d like a translation, here it is: Me, I know how to do it, I do it with PhotoFiltre.
You choose your video, the moment where it starts, you pause, and on your keyboard you have a Print Screen key. You click it, then you open PhotoFiltre, left-click “paste as image,” and save, and you continue like that until the moment you chose is finished.
P.S.; you have to pause quickly.
-
-
WHO CAN ANSWER ME ????
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! -
Always no one !!!!!!!! lol
PLEASE REPLY TO ME -
so no one knows how to solve my problem okay it's not a big deal I'll at least tried lol
-
-
@philou615Hello philou21,
I tried to send you an email to the address you provided but it isn’t going through; there might be an error, could you please check it? Thank you for your help
sincerely
Farida
-
-
mois j’ai la traduction d’animation shop en français.
-
Hello Philou21,
I’m taking advantage of your kind offer to share for a shop animation in French, which interests me enormously, as well as making GIFs from videos, which I’m very interested in. And if you could kindly give me the link to your site
I do creations with Paint Shop Pro X2 if that interests you
thank you for your kindness
Farida
-
-
Yes, but where did you find the translation, too, because all this time I’ve been looking and well I hope you’re going to tell me where you found it.
-
Hello,
Here is the link where I found the FRENCH and LEGAL patch for those who have the software in ENGLISH.
I hope this will be useful to you.
On my side I’m having trouble finding ANIMATION SHOP 3 ALONE !!!
Bye all-
good evening
here is a link that should allow you to download it
https://www.clubic.com/actualite-1210-paint-shop-pro-7-et-animation-shop-3-dispo.html
have a good weekend -
@krystelv2the link for jacs animation is empty
if you know one please, even in English but definitive & free, I’m in need
thanks in advance
specifying in the email the name "demande becassine"
thank you -
-
-
-
ModeratorHello,
The only solution is to buy Paint Shop Pro 8 which includes Office Animation Shop 3.
Toco y se gausos !!! -
ModeratorMy bad!
At ABSoft: PSP + Animation =
http://www.avanquest.fr/absoft/produits/paintshoppro/
At Jasc France = Animation on its own
http://fr.jasc.com/product.asp?pid=as
Toco y se gausos !!! -
ModeratorNo need to look for pirate patches to French-ify Animation Shop! This proprietary software is paid for and localized directly. Buy the right version or look for another program.
--Toco y se gausos !!!
-
Nonsense, I have a friend who has Animation Shop 3.05 and in French.
-
I am brand new, I just signed up and I’d like to know if there exists an “animation shop 3 in French” for free and without expiration days?? If yes, could you provide me the link, please.
-
How to make animated GIFs? I was told to take this software but not how to use it ...
-
Reply for sophieline,
You just need to download Jasc software; it goes very well with Paint Shop Pro 8 and 9... except with Corel Paint Shop. -
Oops sorry,
It was me EXPERTISIS just before on my office PC...
I had forgotten to give you the link...
Fixed
>> https://www.luanagames.com/index.fr.html
See you soon -
Hello,
here you go, I don’t know where to find the French version of Animation Shop, if you could reply to that it would be really nice, thanks! -
Hello
Actually I was looking for a site to download Animation Shop 3 but I couldn't find one. Could you give me a site where I could download it please, thank you very much goodbye
and if you can't find it don't worry about me but it would be helpful if someone had it thank you again goodbye-
Hello, here is a link that should allow you to download it https://www.clubic.com/actualite-1210-paint-shop-pro-7-et-animation-shop-3-dispo.html
have a good weekend
-
-
Hello
COULD YOU TELL ME HOW I SHOULD DO TO SAVE ANIMATION SHOP 3 IN FRENCH WHEN I DOWNLOAD IT BECAUSE I CAN'T GET IT TO WORK
THANK YOU FOR YOUR KINDNESS -
Hello, I’m looking for the Animation Shop 3 software but I don’t know where to find it and it isn’t there on telecharger.co!! Also, if you could help me, that would be very kind. Thank you!!
-
Hello, here is a link that should allow you to download
Animation Shop Pro 3 only
https://www.clubic.com/actualite-1210-paint-shop-pro-7-et-animation-shop-3-dispo.html
and here is the patch in French which is legal
>> https://www.luanagames.com/index.fr.html
have a nice day -
@krystelv2Have you managed to install Jasc Animation Shop with this link because I downloaded it and I still don’t know what to do with the DLL files
-
-
I don’t know how to do it!!!!
- 1
- 2
- 3
Next