Animation Shop 3

Hello,

does anyone have the Animation Shop 3 software in French? If so, could you let me know where to find it?

I've searched everywhere but I can't find it. I only have the English version and I don’t understand anything.

Thank you in advance for your responses.
Configuration: Windows Vista Firefox 2.0.0.13

4 answers

  1. <ital><who can="" help="" me="" i="" working="" with="" version="" of="" corel="" psp="" and="" it="" doesn="" have="" animation="" shop="" so="" in="" english="" tired="" translating="" driving="" crazy.="" is="" there="" anyone="" who="" has="" french="" would="" really="" my="" creations.="" kisses="" flo.="" /></ital>
    1
    1. I have the same issues with PSP 10. How can I create animations? Thank you.
      0
    2. @FifiJe suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas répondre à cette demande.
      0
  2. I am desperately looking for "jacs animation" in French or English, either version is fine, free and definitive
    Thank you to anyone who can help me.
    1
    1. Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
      0
      1. I typed "download Animation Shop 3" on Google and got several results.
        Since I always go to 01 net... Thingamajig, I took it. There you go.
        http://telecharger.caloga.com/logiciel-windows-graphisme-multimedia-illustration-animation-animation-shop-2.html

        See you soon.
        0
    2. Yes, it is available in French for 30 days.
      0