How do I unlock my S21?

Hello

My Samsung worked 10 days ago in the morning, in the afternoon when I turned it on it asks for my PIN code, refused 3 times, it asks for my PUK code, there I see "after restart enter your PIN code" and since then with every attempt I read "too many attempts, try again in... x min... then x h"

Since then I inserted my SIM card into an old Samsung and it all works... so I won't be without a smartphone!

A suggestion would be welcome

Thanks

@+

j c

1 answer

  1. Hello

    The second code requested is a PIN code but "not the same"

    There is the SIM card one and the phone one.

    You validated one (SIM), the other remains to be validated and it is the one that asks you to "retry in x minutes". As proof, the SIM PIN does not allow you those retries.
     

    And there for it, nothing to do if you forgot it: you have to reset the phone.
    Or you remember it --'

    I imagine you can guess the reasons why, whatever your intentions, it is not possible for us to help you any other way on a public forum :-)


    The MAMAA have no oil but they have data!
    Can you feel my Big Data?
    Sacrifice a few liberties for more security and you lose THEM ALL.
    ALL YOUR DATABASE ARE BELONG TO US

    0