Cherche Pilotes Une Pour Labtec Webcam

Résolu/Fermé
ChristoInfo Messages postés 635 Date d'inscription samedi 11 octobre 2008 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 19 décembre 2020 - 26 oct. 2008 à 18:54
 kad - 21 févr. 2012 à 00:05
Bonjour,

Je suis a la recherche d'un pilotes pour ma Labtec Webcam

Image : http://www.evomag.ro/imagini/Produse/Labtec%20webcam.jpg

Je suis aller sur le site Labtec j'ai télécharger le Pilote/Logiciel mais le logiciel s'installe mais pas le driver de la webcam.
J'ai procéder dans cette ordre :

1- Installer le Pilote/Logiciel
2-Barncher la Webacm une fois demandée Windows la détecte comme USB DEVICE
mais après il affiche attente de connexion et rien ne se passe.

Version Pilote/Logiciel : Webcam 1051 fra

Merci.

20 réponses

va sur tout mes driver et tu trouveras la mise a jour j'ai la
meme
bobjour g la mm webcam mai jnarrive pa nn plu a linstaller komen sa se fer ?sa me di ke les pilote ne son pa a jour?
I have LabTec Webcam Pro and Windows 7 Ultimate (RTM version). They work fine.

You can use Vista driver. I have 64-bit version of Windows 7 Ultimate. If you are using 32-bit version, software directories may be different but the method should be the same.

The driver version (from Labtec) I use is:

Version: 10.5.1 build 1130b
Posted: 03/27/2007
Supported Operating Systems: Windows Vista, XP, 2000

Download the Vista driver, x86 or x64 from Labtec. http://www.labtec.com/index.cfm/service/listing/EUR/EN,crid=68,crid2=1764

Install the software. Yes, it gives an error "You cannot use the current version blah blah blah". HOWEVER, setup extracts the drivers to the following directory:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Labtec\WebCamWebInstall\Drivers\x64

[Comment] Normal unistall -procedure shouldn't leave any files behind, but Labtec's does (fortunately).

Now open the Device manager. Choose your webcam. And if you don't know which one of the devices is your webcam, you should try to find ? -sign and if you check the hardware details, you should be able to find the USB hardware id. Hardware ID for my webcam (same as yours) should be USB\VID_046D&PID_08A2&REV_0100&MI_00

Choose the device. Click the mouse's right buttom. Choose Update the driver software. Locate the driver. You can find the driver from directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Labtec\WebCamWebInstall\Drivers\x64 or similar... depending the OS version you have.

There are also two subdirectories ...\WELH64 and ...\WIM64

Your driver is in ..\WELH64 -subdirectory, if you have models Labtec WebCam(Elch 2) / Lacamus, Labtec webcam plus
Your driver is in ..\WIM64 -subdirectory, if you have models Labtec Webcam Plus, Labtec notebook webcam, Labtec Webcam pro.

In your case choose the ..\WIM64 -directory, press ok, and it should find the driver. Voila.

And these instructions should work also for combinations: Windows 7 & Labtec WebCam(Elch 2), Lacamus, Labtec webcam plus, Labtec Webcam Plus, Labtec notebook webcam, Labtec Webcam pro

I am not working for Labtec... so try for your own risk. Don't shoot the nerd.

8/16/2009

Marko P