Orange Mailbox

Solved
filousaxo Posted messages 152 Registration date   Status Member Last intervention   -  
JY29200 Posted messages 269 Registration date   Status Member Last intervention   -

Hello,

For some time now, I can no longer download PNG, JPEG, PDF files on Orange's professional mailbox.

Previously, when I received an email with several PNGs, PDFs, I could view them one by one by clicking download and then the arrows to scroll through the attachments.

Today, I can only save the file one by one.

Filousaxo

3 answers

  1. Panth33ra Posted messages 23277 Registration date   Status Member Last intervention   Ambassador 2 369
     

    Good evening,

    Use another browser (Firefox, Chrome) or an email client like Thunderbird to work around the problem related to Orange's webmail.


    0
    1. filousaxo Posted messages 152 Registration date   Status Member Last intervention   9
       

      Hello Panth33ra,

      And thank you for your feedback.

      I normally open with Chrome and I tried Firefox as well, but the problem is there too. Regarding Thunderbird, unfortunately I cannot download it..

      Have a very good day,

      filousaxo

      0
  2. georges97 Posted messages 14659 Registration date   Status Contributor Last intervention   2 954
     
    Good evening,

    For me, the operation of Orange's Web mail hasn't changed.

    You have to click "open" (not download) to view the attachments.

    If you choose to download, you download and open the attachments individually, or download or download all (an automatically created zip folder) into the downloads folder.
    0
    1. filousaxo Posted messages 152 Registration date   Status Member Last intervention   9
       

      Hello georges97,

      and thank you for your feedback.

      I wish so much that nothing has changed on my end either.

      and my colleague, back from maternity leave, has the same issue...

      keeping our fingers crossed that the bug, if it really is a bug and not a permanent change, will be rectified...

      have a very good day,

      filousaxo

      0
    2. JY29200 Posted messages 269 Registration date   Status Member Last intervention   6
       
      We can open anything that is not text.
      0
  3. JY29200 Posted messages 269 Registration date   Status Member Last intervention   6
     

    Hello

    There is currently a bug concerning the attachments (PJ).

    All text items cannot be opened directly; they must be downloaded.

    0
    1. georges97 Posted messages 14659 Registration date   Status Contributor Last intervention   2 954
       
      Hello, After testing I confirm the bug. Error when trying to open the PDFs directly. I hope Orange is informed and will fix the dysfunction.
      0
    2. filousaxo Posted messages 152 Registration date   Status Member Last intervention   9
       

      hello JY29200,

      thank you for your response.

      fingers crossed that the bug, if indeed a bug and not a definitive modification, will be fixed...

      have a very good day,

      filousaxo

      0