Blocked PSN account.

Solved/Closed

Hello, I need your help. I have a PSN account on my PS5 but I can't change my password or connect my account to the PSN app because I activated two-factor authentication and I lost my phone. What can I do, please?


1 answer

  1. Hello,

    See here:

    Two-step verification

    Help with two-step verification issues

    If you are unable to receive a verification code for two-step verification, do not have access to your phone, or do not have your backup codes for two-step verification, you need to contact us using the details below and provide the following information:

    Your online ID, your login ID (email address of your account), the serial number of the console used to create your account or to log in, as well as your recent transactions.

    https://www.playstation.com/fr-fr/support/contact-us/?category=Acc&subCategory=2sv

    https://www.playstation.com/fr-fr/support/contact-us/

    https://www.playstation.com/fr-fr/corporate/about-us/

    1
    1. Hello, when installing the PlayStation app on my phone, I was asked for two-step verification... I no longer have my old phone, I created my PSN over 10 years ago, so I no longer have the serial number of the console from back then, and being well-organized, I delete all my processed emails as I go along, so I have no archive of PlayStation emails.

      How can I regain access to my account?

      0