Canon Series Printer Configuration Issue
Hello,
Until now, I had no trouble printing, but since my Windows update, I'm getting the error message "Word cannot print because of a printer configuration problem" (the same for PDF and other applications), even though the printer works on other computers, is properly connected with a cable, and is detected by my computer (status online). I’ve tried everything: unplugging/replugging, reinstalling the device...
Thank you for your help.
Until now, I had no trouble printing, but since my Windows update, I'm getting the error message "Word cannot print because of a printer configuration problem" (the same for PDF and other applications), even though the printer works on other computers, is properly connected with a cable, and is detected by my computer (status online). I’ve tried everything: unplugging/replugging, reinstalling the device...
Thank you for your help.
2 answers
-
ContributorHello Alouce,
Uninstall your printer driver.
What is your printer model?
What version of Windows are you using?
Are you on 32-bit or 64-bit?
HELP : 32 or 64 bits - How to find out?
Best regards,
--
ChariduP - Have a nice day :)
CCM Contributor-
-
Contributor@AlouceDownload this: mp68-win-mp270-1_05-ea24
At the end of the installation, restart your computer.
-