Select text Joana7446 - Last answer at 16:40 2 answers Hello, I can’t select a word to make it bold, for example. The arrow remains inactive. Thanks for your insights Show more Related links: make text flash in Word Word: how to stretch text? add text in Word doc without shifting Select strikethrough text in Word Left and right text alignment Text width; text height 2 answers Sorted by votes Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 2 ... Report m@rina Moderator Hello Is it just the selection that doesn't work? Can you enter text? m@rina Answer 2 / 2 ... Report Joana7446 Author Yes, I can type text, but I can't insert a line into a list in Excel. ... Report m@rina Moderator What type of list? Can we see your document? You can put it here, for example (or even just part) by choosing "by link", and don't forget to provide the link: m@rina
Answer 1 / 2 ... Report m@rina Moderator Hello Is it just the selection that doesn't work? Can you enter text? m@rina
Answer 2 / 2 ... Report Joana7446 Author Yes, I can type text, but I can't insert a line into a list in Excel. ... Report m@rina Moderator What type of list? Can we see your document? You can put it here, for example (or even just part) by choosing "by link", and don't forget to provide the link: m@rina
... Report m@rina Moderator What type of list? Can we see your document? You can put it here, for example (or even just part) by choosing "by link", and don't forget to provide the link: m@rina