Application error on computer startup, FRST scan

Solved
I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that.

3 answers

  1. Moderator
    Hello,

    What error message?

    --
    Please press any key to continue the disinfection...
    1
    1. I no longer know as soon as it appears I will send you this message on this same forum.
      0
    2. reader_sl.exe - Application Error

      The application failed to start correctly (0xc000007b)
      Click OK to close the application.
      0
    3. Moderator
      @Sakura985It is related to Adobe applications.
      You can uninstall and reinstall it.

      These applications are unnecessary, you can uninstall them too:
      CyberLink
      Java
      WildTangent Games App


      You also have a lot of Elantech crashes which are related to your TouchPad

      Error: (01/01/2018 04:12:07 PM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
      Description: The name of the failing application is ElanTPCfg64.exe, version: 1.0.65.1, timestamp: 0x4f0be108
      The name of the failing module is ETDApi.dll, version: 11.9.8.1, timestamp: 0x5464772b
      Exception code: 0xc0000005
      Error offset: 0x0000000000002485
      ID of the failing process: 0xc6c
      Time of the failing application start: 0x01d38312e2005d06
      Path of the failing application: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Package\ATK Hotkey\ElanTPCfg64.exe
      Path of the failing module: C:\Program Files\Elantech\ETDApi.dll
      Report ID: 739186a7-1e5e-42a6-88eb-01a0abd18e2f
      Full name of the failing package:
      ID of the application related to the failing package:


      There are a lot of crashes, which may hide other issues.

      First, check the hard drive: How to check the health of the hard drive
      For example, with CrystalDiskInfo.

      You also have Google Chrome that is polluted by Yahoo, reset it.
      0
  2. Thank you very much for your responses; I will fix that right away!
    0