Power management mode changes by itself!
Solved
I remember activating an option about this but I can't find it anymore!
I'm on mobile, and so my power mode changes automatically depending on the app I launch, like when I start GTA 5 it automatically switches to "maximum power" (I think that's the name)
It's quite annoying since it also changes the brightness, and when an app starts in the background it can also change the mode :/
I'm on mobile, and so my power mode changes automatically depending on the app I launch, like when I start GTA 5 it automatically switches to "maximum power" (I think that's the name)
It's quite annoying since it also changes the brightness, and when an app starts in the background it can also change the mode :/
3 answers
-
Hi, how many power management modes do you have?
---
-
@NeoStraykerI have two modes, TV mode and recommended mode, and one that I deleted (maximum power) that comes back as soon as I start a game with which I had already used this mode.
HP Omen 17-w104nf
-