Calcomp 5336 inkjet plotter where to get parts or an old machine

Fermé
nabuco64 Messages postés 1 Date d'inscription mercredi 17 juillet 2013 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 17 juillet 2013 - 17 juil. 2013 à 18:41
contrariness Messages postés 19731 Date d'inscription samedi 10 juillet 2010 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 18 septembre 2024 - 17 juil. 2013 à 19:14
Bonjour,

I have this old large inkjet printer, and it recently failed. I need some spare part or a similar printer which is not used to test with other parts.
I have a limited budget, I am working from home and cannot put a lot o f money in fancy new machines.
A service manual or the electronic schematics could help although this is difficult to replace FPGA.
I suspect the electronic card installed on the carriage to fail after installing a defective printer head bought recently on EBAY.
the machine is locked on the initialisation sequence and stops there, and do not display other error messages.
Before I test with the print head it was moving but not printing and displaying the error message " install print head" although a print head was in the machine.

I was using an old desktop under WIN98

Thanks in advance for tips and informations

JP Caytan
A voir également:

1 réponse

contrariness Messages postés 19731 Date d'inscription samedi 10 juillet 2010 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 18 septembre 2024 6 104
17 juil. 2013 à 19:14
Calcomp 5336 it's a same of Kodak Croma 24
Maybe it's possible to find spare part for this model..

Verify cells detection of ink cartridges. Sometimes it's reading a bar code stuck on the cartridge.