Photoshop CS6 installation issue

Solved
Hello,
every time I try to install the latest version of Photoshop (trial version downloaded from the Adobe website), this error message appears: "The installer failed to initialize. Download Adobe Support Advisor to identify the problem."
So I look in Adobe Support Advisor and it tells me that the installation has failed because "a system reboot is pending." How can I resolve this issue?
Thank you.

4 answers

  1. In fact, if your machine is 64 bits, go here:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe
    you have a folder OOBE: rename it to: OOBE.old
    and restart your machine.
    If it is 32 bits, the same operation but the path is:
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe
    Hoping to have helped you.
    19
    1. Thank you very much, it works!
      0
    2. Perfect, it works, thank you :D
      0
    3. A big thank you....
      0
    4. Identical problem encountered with the reinstallation of Lightroom 6. I renamed the OOBE folder as indicated above and my issue was resolved. No need to restart the machine. Thank you very much.
      0
    5. super simple but very effective
      0