Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter Code 10
Solved
Hello,
I have an HP 630, Windows 7 (32 bit), D LINK Wireless N150 ADSL 2 (Wi-Fi router),
I have an internet access problem
yellow triangle "Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter code 10"
I tried updating the driver == no results, still the same problem
I disabled the driver == still the same problem
I uninstalled the driver == still the same problem
I am not good with computers, please help me, thank you.
I have an HP 630, Windows 7 (32 bit), D LINK Wireless N150 ADSL 2 (Wi-Fi router),
I have an internet access problem
yellow triangle "Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter code 10"
I tried updating the driver == no results, still the same problem
I disabled the driver == still the same problem
I uninstalled the driver == still the same problem
I am not good with computers, please help me, thank you.
28 answers
-
press the Windows key and r
type regedit and ok
double click on TCPIP6
click on parameter
double click on disabled compo..
click on decimal
clear the value and type 0 instead
click ok
go to device manager
disable teredo and re-enable it
it disappears and shows up in hidden devices
it works correctly again
I have Windows 8 and I really struggled with this
problem. I solved it this way