Uninstall WinZip Driver Updater

Solved/Closed
Hello,

I would like to know how to "get rid" of Winzip Driver Updater. I can't uninstall it from the programs because a message tells me it can't find the access path... as if it no longer existed. There is always a window that opens telling me Winzip Driver Updater doesn't exist. Cannot uninstall.

Thank you

7 answers

  1. Hello,
    You can try via the registry, type the word in the Edit tab, then search, write the exact name and then click next, let it search, press F3, let it search again, press F3 again, etc. until it says the search is complete.
    Don't touch anything else in the registry.

    --
    Life is not a river but just a crossing.*
    3
    1. Thank you for the information. I succeeded... I appreciate it

      Benoit
      1
      1. Hello,
        Happy for you and wish you all the best.
        0
        1. Hello,
          Can you tell me where "Registre" is? I've searched everywhere but found nothing.
          Thank you very much for replying.
          0
          1. Good evening,
            Go to the Search area and type regedit, a window will open, click OK to accept and you will access the registry.
            Be careful, do not delete anything at random, or you risk being unable to do anything with your PC.
            Ask.
            0
            1. The best thing to do is to perform a system restore to a date prior to the software installation, and then you will return to the way it was before!
              0
              1. Hi no it's not like that in the last versions 22 to 26

                you go to C:/users/allusers/startmenu/startup

                inside you have the launcher zip you delete it and you won't get messages saying you need to update the software anymore

                but be careful startmenu and startup need to be depaginated in advance in the priority

                and often for me in everyone I have allowed and denied at the same time

                you just need to remove denied from the list

                then you can enter the directories

                bye+

                0