Uninstall WinZip

Solved
Hello
Under Vista
Whether it's with programs and features - CCleaner or in safe mode, I can't uninstall WinZip demo version, the message says I need to be an administrator even though I'm the only one using my PC without a password
Maybe there is a specific program for that.
Could you please help me?
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

8 answers

  1. you go to default programs then in the left pane you click on programs and features you select winzip ... and you will be able to uninstall it
    61
    1. I would like to uninstall WinZip, thank you.
      11
    2. @polyIt works :)
      0
    3. @polyThank you very much yonutz23, thanks to you I was able to uninstall the trial version of WinZip (I've been trying to get rid of that mess for a long time) thank you so much.
      0
    4. @polyThank you yonutz23
      0
    5. @polyThank you!
      0
  2. Hello,
    I also have WinZip on Vista, and even when logged in with my administrator account I can't delete WinZip, I want to remove it because the trial period is over. How can I do that? Thank you.
    21
    1. I also have WinZip, and while logged in with my administrator account, I can't uninstall WinZip. I want to remove it because the trial period has ended. How can I do that?
      Thank you very much.
      0
    2. redémarrer votre ordinateur
      0
  3. Hello

    Under Vista, even if you are the only user, you use a limited account. This is a peculiarity of Vista. You need to log in with the administrator account to uninstall the software.
    8
    1. If you want to uninstall Winzip, go to Start, then to Control Panel, then go to Programs, click on Uninstall a program, and you'll see all the software installed on your computer. Click on Winzip and it will uninstall it.
      3
      1. Hello silk
        I did as you suggested. It works
        Thanks for your response and see you soon
        1
        1. Hello everyone,
          I'm coming back to this topic because I want to install Windows 7 on my PC (software purchased for 3 PCs, long but easy installation on 1 PC, but on the 2nd, mine, it's impossible).
          The following message appears and asks me to uninstall Winzip 6.3.80, and it's impossible via Control Panel - Uninstall a program;
          so I searched in the programs and finally found it in C - Program Files - Winzip_SAV (because a colleague renamed the file), and there are 22 files inside.
          My question: "How can I uninstall it properly so that no leftover files remain everywhere?
          I'm trying to attach a scanned image of the list of the 22 files.
          Thanks in advance for your information and advice.
          Merry Christmas
          Riton 42

          P.S.: I can't attach a file with the screenshot showing the names of the 22 files that make up Winzip, if needed to help me uninstall them.
          1
          1. the administrator account ???????
            -1
            1. Thank you, it works.
              0