Network card issue (code 52)

Solved
Hello,

I am writing to you because I have a problem with my laptop (Hp pavilion dv7). I can no longer connect to the internet; I opened the device manager and my network card appears with an exclamation mark.
I checked the device status: Windows cannot verify the digital signature of the drivers required for this device. It is possible that a recent hardware or software change has installed a corrupted file or one with an incorrect signature, or that it is malware from an unknown source (Code 52).

After seeing that, I ran a scan, etc. .. nothing worked. Then I performed a system restore to return to the state where my network card was still working. Then Windows prompted me to update, I did, I restarted my computer, and I see that I no longer have internet; my network card has the same issue again.
Anyway, I don’t know if I need to uninstall it or if there is a driver problem.
I hope it’s not too serious, and thank you in advance.

3 answers

  1. Contributor
    Good evening,

    uninstall the driver via the device manager, restart the PC, and reinstall the driver, then try it out.
    --
    Best regards, exla
    1
    1. Okay, thank you, I'll give it a try and keep you updated.
      0
      1. It's good, it works :) Thank you, exla!
        -1
        1. Contributor
          You're welcome

          Have a good evening
          0