Le bon coin arnaque ?

michel_lelong Messages postés 2 Date d'inscription samedi 9 avril 2011 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 21 avril 2011 - 21 avril 2011 à 13:12
 meldec - 11 mai 2011 à 13:13
Bonjour,

J'ai récemment posté une annonce sur le site leboncoin.fr et voici les mails que j'ai reçu d'un certain gars vivant en Angleterre.

Mail 1 : My name is James Newman from Bedford, United Kingdom. I just view your item now on www.leboncoin.fr which am really interested in it. Could you get back to me if the item is still available for sale and the condition of the item . Moreso, i will like to view more pictures of the item and also the last asking price of the item OK . I will look forward to read from you soon so that i can arrange the payment toward the item thanks .
Regards,

Apres je lui envoi les photos et tout et il me repond:

Mail 2:Hello dear,

Thank you for your response .I am OK with your final asking price .I would have loved to come over to your place to pay cash and pick up the item but i am currently out of the UK for work to Cyprus .The payment will be remitted to you via a certified travelers cheque plus shipping fund.I have a liable shipping agency that will come down to your home to pick up the item as soon as you receive my cheque and cashed it at your bank.Kindly get back to me with the following details for the payment,
Full Name
Address:
Post Code
City:
Phone Numbers:
I hope to read from you soonest.

Regards.

Dois je lui faire confiance ou pas?

Merci d'avance pour votre aide

2 réponses

transat Messages postés 28380 Date d'inscription vendredi 30 mars 2007 Statut Contributeur Dernière intervention 28 mai 2016 8 961
21 avril 2011 à 13:16
Bonjour
http://ioj.com/v/x0qfa
@+
michel_lelong Messages postés 2 Date d'inscription samedi 9 avril 2011 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 21 avril 2011
21 avril 2011 à 13:25
lool . MERCI beaucoup
moi aussi j'ai eut cet émail mais j'ai donné adresse et numero de téléphone de ma mere. que dois-je craindre???avez-vous des solutions?
cordialement