Help in the game final fantasy

Résolu/Fermé
final fantazy Messages postés 8 Date d'inscription mercredi 9 septembre 2009 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 15 septembre 2009 - 10 sept. 2009 à 13:11
 Utilisateur anonyme - 11 sept. 2009 à 17:44
hi every body does any one know the version that comes after final fantasy VII crisis core please answear answer at that question it's urgent because i done crisis core and i like to play the version that comes after if it does exict please tell me about it !!!! and if it is available in psp ! thx for the help
A voir également:

5 réponses

Utilisateur anonyme
10 sept. 2009 à 14:33
Well, it's final fantasy 7 of course and it's on the first playstation ;) But I tell you this : maybe the graphics aint that good because it's on the PSone but man, that game is a piece of art. But watch out, combat dont work the same way as in crisis core, they're more like every other final fantasy games (like monsters turn, yours, monsters turn, etc).

Gimme news ;)

Maxime
Utilisateur anonyme
11 sept. 2009 à 17:44
Well, I just looked on Gamespot.com and the final fantasy you found is not the good one. Maybe you can find an emulation tho, but the real final fantasy 7 (the one from PSone) cant be find on the PSP. Would be nice if they make a remake ^^

Maxime
final fantazy Messages postés 8 Date d'inscription mercredi 9 septembre 2009 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 15 septembre 2009
10 sept. 2009 à 14:38
i know it's very great game crisis core not like other ones !! i saw the movie advent children and i want to try to play with cloud because in crisis core cloud took the sword of zacks ! is there any other final fantasy and it's almost great like crisis core in the psp ? !!
Utilisateur anonyme
10 sept. 2009 à 14:44
Nah, that's the best one. A new final fantasy came in like days ago, but it's a battle game. People seems to love it but if your like me, you're not the combat type. If you like the soul calibur type of game, go get it, gamespot gave 8.5 out of 10 for it. It's called final fantasy dissidia. And, btw, if you try it, can you send me a message to tell me if it's that good? lol

Maxime ;)

Vous n’avez pas trouvé la réponse que vous recherchez ?

Posez votre question
final fantazy Messages postés 8 Date d'inscription mercredi 9 septembre 2009 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 15 septembre 2009
10 sept. 2009 à 18:34
i was checking the web and i think i found final fantasy 7 in the psp that cloud play on it !!! is that true !! 0.0