Open office - Copy/Paste Issue

Solved
Hello everyone,

I am working on Open Office, and I can't paste any text that is external to an Open Office document: for example, I cannot copy/paste from the web, because it pastes the last thing I copied in Open Office instead.

I hope my request is clear :)

Thank you for your help!
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 3.0.11

5 answers

  1. MAGNIFICENT!

    Thank you a thousand times!
    17
    1. First of all, thank you for your prompt response, but I think I may not have expressed myself clearly.

      Let me give you an example.
      I am working on InDesign. I copy "referee" and I want to paste it into OOo. However, it pastes "ball", the last word I copied in OOo.

      Transat > I do think there is an issue with the clipboard... if clearing it is the solution, how should I proceed?

      And this only happens to me in OOo (no problems in Word, TextEdit, ...) grrrr!
      7
      1. Contributor
        RE
        >Start>Run
        You type clipbrd then OK
        You will get this https://www.cjoint.com/?gysVWJpjOe
        I hope this might be the solution, but ???
        @+

        --

        Curiosity on CCM is not a flaw but a quality
        0
    2. The question lacks precision. It would have been helpful to know:
      - which browser is being used
      - from which URL the copy should be made
      - if the paste operation works in another software (like WordPad, for example)

      --
      <signature>Why pirate MS-Office when there is a free solution?
      Use OpenOffice.org</signature>
      1
      1. Contributor
        You're welcome and see you maybe on CCM
        --

        Curiosity on CCM is not a flaw but a quality
        0