No more sync between PC and iPhone

Hello,

Due to updates, I no longer have synchronization between my PC and my iPhone and vice versa. No more synchronization with the calendar and contacts and vice versa.

I use Outlook, Microsoft 365

My HP PC runs Windows 11, version 25H2 and my iPhone 14 runs iOS version 26.5

Thank you for your help

Best regards

0

4 answers

  1. Hello,

    You need to first check that both of your accounts are activated in the settings by ensuring that the switches for the calendar and contacts are turned on.


    0
    1. Hello, sorry for this extremely late response. (Some health issues). Now, when I’m on Outlook on my PC, I no longer see my contacts or my calendar which are on iCloud. When I click on my contacts or the calendar in Outlook I get an error message "Cannot open all folders" and "Cannot open information bank." I don’t know what to do anymore. On my iPhone there are no problems; the contacts and calendar are present. Could you help me resolve this issue? Thank you in advance. Best regards

      0
      1. Re,

        Verify that the 27 update that was recently released is not present as well.

        0
    2. Hello, Please excuse my ignorance but what is update 27? and where do I find it on my PC. I am completely clueless about manipulating my PC. Thanks for your help Best regards

      0
      1. Hi again,

        I was probably talking about the iPhone with software updates: iOS.

        The latest is iOS 27.0.1.

        Check your iPhone by going to General, then Software Update to see what it offers or if it says your iPhone is up to date.

        0
    3. Hello Yes my iPhone has the latest iOS version 27.0.1. It’s a problem on my PC, not on the iPhone. I’m just following up on my first question. PC to iPhone synchronization and vice versa no longer works via iCloud. I tried on my PC to reload iCloud but I’m getting an unexpected error. Thanks again for your help and the time you’re giving me. Have a good day Best regards

      0