Confirmation email free..

Solved/Closed
Hello,
Last night I subscribed to 3 plans with the new Free offer but I still haven't received a confirmation email. Should I redo the sign-up process or should I wait...
Thank you

Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

64 answers

  1. Moderator
    Lu'

    " [..] You will receive an email confirmation of your order in the next few hours, as well as your login details to access your subscriber area. This will allow you to track the processing of your order and, if you wish, to place an order for a phone. The Free Mobile team thanks you for your trust."

    A tip for those who haven’t received this famous order confirmation email (it's not super fast indeed...) with their login details following the order of a Free Mobile plan:

    https://mobile.free.fr/moncompte/?page=oubli

    Fill in the fields and you will promptly receive an email with your ID and password.

    ;-)
    ..............
    46
    1. Moska, you're amazing!!!! I did exactly what you said and right after that, I received my username and password.
      At least I’m sure that everything has been taken into account and I can now track the status of my order.
      So a huge thank you to you, I’ll sleep better tonight lol!!!!
      Wishing you all the best.
      Best regards.
      1
    2. Super!!!

      Indeed, going through password recovery allows you to get the username and password!!!

      Enjoy!!!
      0
    3. I confirm. Thank you Moska. Here is the message received immediately (the time it took to log into my email) when going to the "forgot password" page: https://mobile.free.fr/moncompte/index.php?act=forget by filling in the requested fields: LAST NAME, FIRST NAME, EMAIL

      Hello XXXXX XXXX

      You have just changed your username/password for your "subscriber area".
      You can now go to http://mobile.free.fr/moncompte

      Please find below the credentials to log in:

      Username: 16XXXXX
      Password: ZZZZZZZ

      The Free team thanks you for your trust,

      Your customer advisor

      Then when we log in to "My account":
      Welcome XXXX XXXXX

      Your order:
      Plan: 60mn/60SMS plan 0 euros reserved for Freebox subscribers
      Number: 06XXXXXXXX (Number ported with RIO: ZZZZZZZZZ)
      Portability date: Unknown
      IBAN: XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXX
      Status: Validation

      Total order: 0€ at the order
      Step 1 - Your order is pending validation.
      Step 2 - Your order has been validated.

      Step 3 - Your order is being processed.
      Step 4 - Your order has been taken over by the carrier and will be delivered soon.

      So patience, patience....
      0
    4. I do them and still no identifications.
      0
    5. Yet I did as you said, but I'm not with Free, so that might be the reason.
      0