Issue with EBP accounting
Solved
Hello everyone,
I am using the EBP Accounting Pro V9.1 software and I am encountering a small problem, if someone can help me, thank you in advance.
I was entering entries and after having entered about 80, I received the following message: "index calculation problem for this new entry, please restart an indexation of the entries" but I have no details on how to start this re-indexation and I can no longer enter anything for this month and in this journal.
Does anyone have a solution?
Thanks again in advance
Titine from 37
I am using the EBP Accounting Pro V9.1 software and I am encountering a small problem, if someone can help me, thank you in advance.
I was entering entries and after having entered about 80, I received the following message: "index calculation problem for this new entry, please restart an indexation of the entries" but I have no details on how to start this re-indexation and I can no longer enter anything for this month and in this journal.
Does anyone have a solution?
Thanks again in advance
Titine from 37
Configuration: pc / windows xp
34 answers
-
Hello everyone,
*** rant ***
I just changed my PC and upgraded from XP to Vista.
Problem: EBP accounting is incompatible with Vista and EBP couldn't care less. After two heated phone conversations, I couldn't get anything out of them; I have to upgrade to version 2009 to be compatible with Vista.
*@##rgh !!!!!!!!
And not even an upgrade just for the OS, nor of course a discount. Now that’s business!