[PSP]Memory Stick problem.

Solved
Hello,
I’m writing this message because I’m currently having a problem with my PSP… especially with saves.
I have two games: Wipeout Pulse and Silent Hill: Origins, my memory stick is a 4GB Magic Gate. The version of my console is 3.71 (slim).

My problem is that when in "Game" then "Memory Stick", there are only corrupted files. . .
So when I save a profile under Wipeout Pulse, then turn off the machine, the game tells me that the load could not be done because of a corrupted file.

Could someone help me and give me a solution?

Thanks in advance.
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 2.0.0.11

22 answers

  1. It says "unknown magicgate" … does that mean it’s incompatible? Yet I already managed to put a video and music this afternoon.
    7
    1. This is what they say: it’s because you have a fake memory; you were able to post videos because she is good.
      0
  2. On your PSP menu, press Triangle on a memory stick icon (for example below Music) and see if it says MagicGate compatible. If it doesn’t, that means it’s fake and you should return it to where you bought it.
    2
    1. Hi, it does the same thing a bit, except I put some ISOs on the memory stick and it shows no games available. Could you help me please?
      0
      1. Hi !!!! I have exactly the same problem, I read the MP3s but not the games, it says games not available. WHAT TO DO ?????????
        0
      2. @greg38I know how to do a select on your PSP menu: go to UMD ISO MODE and set M33 driver or Sony NP9660.
        0
      3. you need to create an ISO folder in the root of your PSP
        0
      4. IDIOT

        0
      5. How to create an ISO folder: I did what you said, but as soon as I press select nothing changes.
        0
    2. Have you at least flashed your PSP
      putting ISO files isn’t enough
      and if so, did you put your ISOs in the ISO folder at the root of your SD?
      4
      1. and to launch a game for kun, a game must be in the UMD reader
        -3
        1. We must go on your PSP; is it me select and where it says UMD ISO; it isn’t normal but M33 driver.
          0
        2. I have an unknown magic gate but I’m sending you what I’m going to do, and the computer detects it :)
          0
        3. My PSP won't turn on anymore and the power indicator doesn't light up when it's charging.
          0
      2. Unknown means that you have a fake card; it may be the problem with certain fake cards—the ISO games do not appear.
        0
        1. Try formatting it; if it still doesn’t work, change the MS.
          0
          1. I have extremely IMPORTANT NEWS !!!!

            For those who have marked "MagicGate Unknown". It means your Memory stick is FAKE !!!

            I am furious!!!! I just discovered that mine is fake!!! >:(
            And right now I have this “bug”.

            Here is the source of this information: http://www.ultimatepsp.fr/forums/les-tutoriaux-des-membres/19890-tuto-sony-memory-stick-pro-duo-contrefacon.html
            6
            1. Hi.. I have a 2GB magic gate (memory card) and my PSP doesn’t detect it, nor does my PC. can you help me please? thanks a lot
              0
              1. first you remove your memory card, you connect the PSP to your PC, 30 seconds later you insert your memory card
                3
                1. It's not going well, it's always a mess :(
                  0
                2. detect DSL
                  0
              2. Is your firmware official?
                0
                1. official, man
                  0
              3. Please I have the same kind of problem: my PSP with the MagicGate memory card (not a fake one). When I put images from the computer, they don’t appear on my PSP, I can’t see them, and I’d like to know how to view them please.
                0
                1. you need to create a folder named PICTURE and put the image you want inside.
                  0
              4. put them in a folder named Picture
                --
                allo-soft.com
                To put their software and their content on sale for free in 2 minutes!
                0
                1. My PSP is already hacked and I just bought another memory card. But when I turn on the PSP it doesn’t greet. Thanks for your help.
                  0
                  1. I have the same problem as you, it's because you put a virus in it, maybe you put games in your PSP without analyzing them.
                    0
                2. When I start a game, the PSP is stuck on (PlayStation Portable). What should I do? Please.
                  0
                  1. Why do you have a custfr?
                    0
                3. how simple you think..........................
                  -1
                  1. They need the flash, but I don’t know how to flash it.
                    -1
                    1. ttttahhhuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
                      2
                      • 1
                      • 2