Unable to access the Doctissimo forum

Hello,

I have been trying since last night to access the Doctissimo forum. But the problem is that it keeps saying an server error occurred (500). Is this happening to other people here as well? Thanks


3 answers

  1. Hello,

    These are errors present on the servers of the site in question; the only option is to wait for the site's administrators to take the necessary steps so that the site can function correctly again.

    On which operating system!

    The site, for now, works correctly with the Firefox browser, from my PC for my part.

    On Windows.

    Try clearing the cache in your browser.

    And with another browser, what does it look like?


    0
    1. Hello and thank you for your reply.

      I’ve tried everything you told me, without success unfortunately. Whether on PC or on a phone. I don’t understand, while clearly other people are getting it to work.

      0
      1. And with the Firefox browser on a PC!

        0
      2. @MPMP10I just tried. Still the same unfortunately ????
        0
      3. @MPMP10

        Okay

        0
    2. See by email with them!

      contactez-nous@doctissimo.fr


      0