Azada game issue

Solved/Closed
Hello,
I have a problem with my game Azada. I bought it on bigfishgames and it's the only one among my 4 games that has an issue. The mouse always freezes after about 3 minutes of playing, no matter where I am in the game. The images remain but nothing happens with the mouse. I have to exit every time by pressing ctrl + alt + delete. I've tried reinstalling it several times, I've checked for updates. What I find strange is that the game is written like this Azada (pause). I feel like it automatically pauses while I play after some time, but I don't know what to do about it. I have direct x 9.0c and my graphics card is ati radeon 9250.
Everything my game requires, I have well above, it's not a heavy game. I hope to get more advice.
Thank you!
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

33 answers

  1. <translation>Have you found the solution to continue the game? I'm stuck in the library; it won't accept the coordinates I'm entering. Thank you for helping me.</translation>
    20
    1. Vebric,

      Are you playing with the French version?
      You can download it here: http://www.jouerenfamille.com/SGS/gameinfo.php?id=2253
      If it doesn't have bugs, I suggest you ask Big Fish to replace your English version with the French one.
      In any case, customer service can respond to you in French here:
      http://frbigfishgames.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/frbigfishgames.cfg/php/enduser/ask.php?afcode=af607f98e880

      Rockford
      http://www.casualgames.fr
      The French blog dedicated to casual games
      0
      1. I'm on chapter 9, I'm stuck at the tightrope walker. I've opened the door with the balance, but I can't find the code to decipher. Thank you for your help.
        12
        1. Hello
          I have the same problem as you and I’m wondering if you’ve found the solution now, please I really need help
          thanks......
          0
        2. Me too, I'm stuck on 9 - Do you have the answer?
          0
      2. I had the same problem because I had started playing with the free version. I simply had to uninstall it to solve the issue.
        Good luck!
        0
        1. Hello, does anyone have the solution for the game Azada because I'm stuck at the pipe fitting? Thank you.
          6
          1. Look carefully, you have these kinds of "plugs" to close. You can turn them and direct them wherever you want, and you can build elsewhere, because there is no leakage in that spot.
            0
        2. You will find many snippets of the solution in the comments here:
          http://www.casualgames.fr/2007/06/30/azada-le-dernier-n-de-chez-big-fish-games/
          0
          1. I'm stuck at the library on the map.
            1
            1. For the library, it's simple: you have two numbers, e.g. 24 and 68N. YOU MAKE MORE THAN ONE, THAT IS
              24.68 N AND YOU CLICK ON THE CARD WITH THIS NUMBER

              THERE YOU GO, I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND

              See you!
              0
            2. @piccoliaThank you for your help.
              0
            3. @piccoliaThank you ...... and have a nice day Chantal from Brittany
              0
            4. @piccoliaI have not always understood the library card
              I can't press the number
              tell me
              0
          2. Did you find the thing from the library?
            1
            1. Have you found the solution to continue the game? I'm stuck in the library and it won't take the coordinates I'm entering. Thank you for helping me.
              7
              1. Hello
                I have the same problem, have you found a solution?
                Thank you for helping me
                Flo
                0
            2. To let you know that I just finished Azada! If you want tips for some stuff, contact me at this email address. Good luck to those who are trying to finish it. Laura.c6
              6
              1. Salut Laura, can you help me? I'm stuck at the pincers and the crystal. I can grab the crystal, but I can't get it out. So if you could give me the solution, that would really be nice. Thank you very much in advance.
                0
              2. Good evening, I am stuck at the library. I can't enter the coordinates on the map. Can you help me?
                Best regards.
                0
              3. Good evening Laura, cool and congratulations!! I'm stuck on the last challenge, with the clocks. I have to say mine is all in English. If you could give me a tip, thanks. Cheers, Floni.
                0
              4. Hello
                I'm stuck at the tightrope walker... I can't enter the code, I've tried everything backwards... nothing works right side up, help what should I do??????? Thanks in advance;
                0
              5. @theodulphEach button moves the little claw in a different way
                Twice the one, then four times the two
                Then the five to grab the crystal
                The four to lift a bit, then the three several times for the return and finish with the six to drop the crystal... I hope I didn't make a mistake in my notes but you get the idea... good luck :)
                0
            3. Hello,
              I am stuck at level 7, the operations are not working, and the library is not working either. What should I do if someone can help me, thank you in advance.
              0
              1. Hello

                Can someone help me? I'm stuck on the game Azada at the end of line 3
                Thank you for responding
                0
            4. I have to go to 38 and the other one 58, what do I do? I've started my world 5 times, oh my god.
              0
              1. Good evening, you are making the mistake of thinking that there are two numbers to find; there is only one, for example 50 then 27N, which makes 50.27N to point on the map. Best regards, Floni.
                0
            5. thank you thank you and thank you again rocford
              1
              1. I'm stuck at the tightrope walker... I just have to enter the code with the dictionary, I tried all the possibilities but nothing works, please help me!!!!! Thank you
                8
                1. I meant chapter 9.

                  Rockford
                  Casual Games for PC and Mac
                  http://www.casualgames.fr
                  0
                2. I published the balance solution in video here:
                  http://www.casualgames.fr/2008/04/02/trucs-et-astuces-azada-le-chapitre-9-la-balance/

                  Rockford
                  Casual Games for PC and MAC
                  http://www.casualgames.fr
                  0
              2. Hello, I'm stuck at the birthday party! Can someone help me? Thank you.
                2
                1. You need to find the 3 clues that will give you the code "abracadabra". Under each part of the code, you have a number, then you need to click on the target with the darts.
                  0
                2. Salut Harmonie, je viens de finir Azada. Le code anniversaire est le : 3. 2. 6. 17. Avec tes fléchettes, bon week-end.
                  0
              3. Hi, I have a problem with the towers, you know the stack of rings of different sizes that need to be moved one by one all the way to the right. How do you manage?
                2
              4. I'm stuck on level 10 in the clockmaking section. I don't know where the little bell goes. Thank you for responding.
                0
                1. the little bell goes on the clock on the soldier.
                  0
              5. Hello, I'm stuck at the birthday party and with the clocks, I'm freaking out! A grandma in distress, lol
                Thanks for helping me.
                7
                • 1
                • 2