Azada game issue

Solved/Closed
Hello,
I have a problem with my game Azada. I bought it on bigfishgames and it's the only one among my 4 games that has an issue. The mouse always freezes after about 3 minutes of playing, no matter where I am in the game. The images remain but nothing happens with the mouse. I have to exit every time by pressing ctrl + alt + delete. I've tried reinstalling it several times, I've checked for updates. What I find strange is that the game is written like this Azada (pause). I feel like it automatically pauses while I play after some time, but I don't know what to do about it. I have direct x 9.0c and my graphics card is ati radeon 9250.
Everything my game requires, I have well above, it's not a heavy game. I hope to get more advice.
Thank you!
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

33 answers

  1. <translation>Have you found the solution to continue the game? I'm stuck in the library; it won't accept the coordinates I'm entering. Thank you for helping me.</translation>
    20
    1. I passed chapters 7 and 9, phew!!! But there's a problem, I'm stuck again at level 9 with the code???
      3
      1. Hello, I'm stuck on chapter 9 with the matches. I can't figure it out; there are four squares and I need to make only 3. Can someone help me with the solution? Thank you.
        1
        1. Hello, I don't know if you managed to solve your problem because I'm stuck on chapter 9 in the bookstore. If you know how to do it, that would be nice!!!
          0
          1. Have you changed the time of the Lord's appointment because that's it!!! Good luck.
            0
            1. I'm stuck on chapter 3 on two sheets, the one with the pipe and the one with the matches. Can someone help me?
              5
              1. I finally succeeded with the cube but now I am stuck where I need to find the ingredients. I found the tree bark with the poison where it says 2/5 and I have the piece of bread but I don't know what to do next!!
                Can someone help me please!!
                1
                1. the phrase is rather "package on ice removed at the port"
                  1
                  1. Who can give me the answer to the cube game? I can't find it, thank you.
                    2
                    1. pour le cryptogramme la phrase est paquet sur glace retrouvez aux port ( pas sur o)
                      0
                      1. Hi Alison. Right now I'm playing Azada 2... If you give me more details about the cryptogram (remind me what it is exactly), I might be able to help you!
                        0
                        1. I bought them and I can't go pick them up, so I need help.
                          0
                          1. I need help with chapter 1; I can't find the identical butterflies? :s Thank you
                            0


                            1. I'm on chapter 10, I can't get the alarm clock to ring.
                              0
                            2. @michI would like to finish chapter 10 but I can't turn on all the green lights in the box and I have one key left in the square. How can I finish? Thank you for any help.
                              0
                          2. Updates? Are you talking about updates regarding the game itself?
                            Like switching from the English version to the French version?
                            Updates concerning other levels to increase the game's lifespan?
                            I myself have finished the game and I don't know what to do with the code that Titus gives us at the end when we free him from the painting...
                            Does it serve a purpose or is it just for fun? In a future installment, for example?
                            Thank you.
                            0
                            1. Hello, I'm stuck at the birthday party and with the clocks, I'm freaking out! A grandma in distress, lol
                              Thanks for helping me.
                              7
                              1. I'm stuck on level 10 in the clockmaking section. I don't know where the little bell goes. Thank you for responding.
                                0
                                1. the little bell goes on the clock on the soldier.
                                  0
                              2. Hi, I have a problem with the towers, you know the stack of rings of different sizes that need to be moved one by one all the way to the right. How do you manage?
                                2
                              3. Hello, I'm stuck at the birthday party! Can someone help me? Thank you.
                                2
                                1. You need to find the 3 clues that will give you the code "abracadabra". Under each part of the code, you have a number, then you need to click on the target with the darts.
                                  0
                                2. Salut Harmonie, je viens de finir Azada. Le code anniversaire est le : 3. 2. 6. 17. Avec tes fléchettes, bon week-end.
                                  0
                              4. I'm stuck at the tightrope walker... I just have to enter the code with the dictionary, I tried all the possibilities but nothing works, please help me!!!!! Thank you
                                8
                                1. I meant chapter 9.

                                  Rockford
                                  Casual Games for PC and Mac
                                  http://www.casualgames.fr
                                  0
                                2. I published the balance solution in video here:
                                  http://www.casualgames.fr/2008/04/02/trucs-et-astuces-azada-le-chapitre-9-la-balance/

                                  Rockford
                                  Casual Games for PC and MAC
                                  http://www.casualgames.fr
                                  0
                              • 1
                              • 2