Indicator light on
Hello,
My granddaughter has “played” on my keyboard. Since then, a red light remains on. It's the 3rd light at the top right labeled WIN LOCK (and not scroll lock as I see some responses). The 1st light is NUM LOCK, the 2nd is CAPS LOCK, and the 3rd one stays on is WIN LOCK. I don’t know what it means or how to turn it off. Thank you in advance for your answers.
Configuration: Windows / Firefox 89.0
My granddaughter has “played” on my keyboard. Since then, a red light remains on. It's the 3rd light at the top right labeled WIN LOCK (and not scroll lock as I see some responses). The 1st light is NUM LOCK, the 2nd is CAPS LOCK, and the 3rd one stays on is WIN LOCK. I don’t know what it means or how to turn it off. Thank you in advance for your answers.
Configuration: Windows / Firefox 89.0
2 answers
-
ContributorHello,
Take a look here if it can help you:
https://fr.errorssolutions.com/comment-activer-et-desactiver-le-bouton-win
Best regards
--
"He who wants to do something finds a way; he who doesn't wants to do anything finds an excuse."
"Before blaming others, examine yourself."-
-
Contributor@MykyI suppose it's the WIN key they are talking about and that it's the same as winlock?
-
-
Hello,
Try FN+F12 to see.
--
Life is not a river but just a crossing.-
-
@MykyCould you please send us a clear picture of the problem so that we can assist you quickly?
-