I don't know, you bunch of hicks, how to monitor your apartment when you're not there, for example but it seems that the victims are always in panic mode.
rafit jad kuldinger
maybe when you become a victim of this kind of thing, you will change your mind... but I can tell you that hearing people talk about you in less than flattering situations by all the merchants in the neighborhood is not very pleasant!!!
rafit jad kuldinger
I see, if that were possible, and I don't think it is (there are laws)... And yes! What good is hiding that little light, if not to film a third party without their knowledge in embarrassing situations... and eventually share it online via networks specialized in a particular genre... Well, with a bit of cleverness, you can hide the said light... For my part, I wouldn't need a control line... Not even need to go through the PC on top of that... There are plenty of things that can hide... and often well hidden in a desk drawer...
-- Why make it simple when you can make it complicated?