Windows Update error 80092004 on .NET Framework

Solved
Hello, I am unable to install the cumulative security and quality update for the .NET Framework, Windows Update detected an error 80092004, please help me find a solution.

Configuration: Windows / Chrome 67.0.3396.99

2 answers

  1. Moderator
    Hi,

    You're the second one I've seen go by... these .NET Framework updates are really a hassle.
    Try the procedure from the first paragraph of the link: https://www.malekal.com/erreur-mise-a-jour-net-framework-windows-7/
    To note:
    1) uninstall .NET Framework
    2) SFC repair
    3) Run .NET Framework repair
    4) Reinstall .NET Framework (that's where we can run into errors)


    The page is indicated for Windows 7 but it's the same principle for Windows 8.

    1
    1. Hello, thank you for responding to me regarding Net Framework. My problem is resolved; I learned from Microsoft that the update cannot be performed because it is pre-installed with the system. Thank you and have a great day.
      0
    2. Moderator
      @Cikobok that's good, I mark the issue as resolved.
      0