Unlock code after reboot

Solved
Hello,
here is my problem,
after launching an update on my P10 Lite, it asks me for the unlock password at startup... which I do not know.
It seems to me that I did not create one except for the SIM card, of course.
I no longer have access to anything at all. Could you please help me?
Best regards

9 answers

  1. Hello
    look in the documents provided with the purchase, it's a manufacturer PIN.

    Otherwise, see here: https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-34850287-mot-de-passe-oublie-sur-tablette-samsung#1
    58
    1. On my box, I have an IMEI1, IMEI2 number and a 13-digit EAN for the barcode, then there is a reference series with digits and letters that should not match..
      Nothing in the provided documents..
      1
    2. @syl8002Hello
      I am encountering the same problem today... What is this famous code????
      I haven't entered any code since it was turned on, except for the PIN code....
      Thank you in advance.
      14
    3. @cy75Hello. It has nothing to do with the SIM or anything like that. When your phone (turned on) locks, to unlock it you either use the fingerprint recognition or a minimum 4-digit code that you created at startup. I twisted my brain thinking it was a specific code when it was actually the one I use every day.
      -1
    4. Bonsoir, qui peut me dire ce qu'est un PIN constructeur et où le trouver sur ma facture ? Merci.
      0
    5. @cy75

      Hello,

      I have the same problem, what is this code? I have tried all my codes that I enter and nothing, incorrect password. It's impossible because I never enter anything else. What is this Samsung scam????

      0