Driver issues, resolution, and code 43.

Hello,

Today I had a problem with the resolution of my screen.
First, the resolution changed from 1980 by 1080 to 1024 by 768.
The first issue is there, I read some posts on the forum to see how to fix the problem, some said to update the graphics card driver.
I followed the posts, but after 5 restarts, the graphics card was still not updated.
Then I looked for other posts and it was written to go to the device manager. In the manager, on the graphics card, there was a caution panel, I looked to see what it said:

Windows has stopped this device because it has problems. (Code 43).

So I tried to remedy it but nothing worked. Above the graphics card, in "Other devices", there was PCI data acquisition and signal processing controller with the error:

The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)
No driver for the device information set or any of its components has been selected.

To find a driver for this device, click on Update driver.
Then Base system device with the same error.
In my PC there is:

I3 6100 3.70 GHz, 4x2 Gb Ram ddr4, GTX 560 Ti and the motherboard: MSI H110M PRO-VD

I thank in advance anyone who can help me solve these problems!!

49 answers

  1. hi

    In the device manager, there was a warning panel on the graphics card

    can you give me the device id

    https://www.commentcamarche.net/faq/35597-trouver-le-numero-d-identification-d-un-peripherique

    I also need the OS of your PC (W7/W8.1 etc... in 32 or 64 bits)

    @+

    --
    the radiation level is higher at the employment office than in Chernobyl
    0
    1. Hello billmaxime,
      Here are the device identifiers:

      PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1200&SUBSYS_23271462&REV_A1
      PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1200&SUBSYS_23271462
      PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1200&CC_030000
      PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1200&CC_0300

      And my OS is Windows 10 64 Bit
      0
      1. Hi

        is your computer a laptop or a desktop?

        See you later

        --
        the radiation level is higher at the unemployment office than in Chernobyl
        0
        1. re

          ok, I'll do some research and I'll be back

          @+

          --
          the radiation level is higher at the unemployment office than at Chernobyl
          0
          1. You're welcome in advance!
            0
            1. re

              download this driver to your desktop click here

              run it as administrator (right click)

              restart the PC and let me know how it goes

              @+

              --
              the radiation level is higher at the employment center than at Chernobyl
              0
              1. Bad news, nothing changes.
                0


                1. Bad news, nothing changes.

                  Send me the identifiers of these 2 devices


                  See you

                  --
                  the radiation level is higher at the employment center than in Chernobyl
                  0
                  1. Data acquisition device ID and signal processing controller:

                    PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A131&SUBSYS_79961462&REV_31
                    PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A131&SUBSYS_79961462
                    PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A131&CC_118000
                    PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A131&CC_1180

                    and base system device:
                    PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1911&SUBSYS_79961462&REV_00
                    PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1911&SUBSYS_79961462
                    PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1911&CC_088000
                    PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1911&CC_0880
                    0
                2. re

                  download this driver to your desktop click here

                  it's a "zipped" driver, you need to "unzip" it with 7ZIP (for example)

                  the link if needed >> https://www.7-zip.org/

                  PS: take the x64 for your PC

                  double click on the "unzipped" file

                  run the SETUPCHIPSET as administrator (right-click)

                  restart the PC and let me know what it does

                  @+

                  --
                  the radiation level is higher at the unemployment office than at Chernobyl
                  0
                  1. For the CPI, it's all good then, for the screen resolution I'm updating the graphics card!! If there is a problem I'll get back to you.
                    Thank you very much!!
                    0
                3. re

                  For the CPI it's good then, for the screen resolution I'm updating the graphics card!! If there’s a problem, I'll contact you again

                  I think now you will need to install the Nvidia driver that I gave you in this message

                  https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-34475426-problemes-de-pilotes-resolution-et-code-43#7

                  ok, keep me posted

                  if you're missing 1 driver, feel free to ask me

                  @+

                  --
                  the radiation level is higher at the employment office than at Chernobyl
                  0
                  1. Well, I've installed the driver, but still getting code 43 on the graphics card ^^'
                    So the resolution problem is still there.
                    0
                4. re

                  can you tell me what alerts are still in the device manager

                  @+

                  --
                  the radiation level is higher at the employment center than at Chernobyl
                  0
                  1. The graphics card is up to date but it's still that infamous code 43:
                    https://prnt.sc/eolou7

                    The driver is up to date.
                    0
                5. re

                  I’m doing some research and I’ll be back

                  @+

                  --
                  the radiation level is higher at the employment center than in Chernobyl
                  0
                  1. re

                    in the device manager, right-click on the Nvidia graphics card and choose uninstall

                    restart the PC

                    reinstall the driver I gave you

                    let me know what happens

                    @+

                    --
                    the radiation level is higher at the unemployment office than at Chernobyl
                    0
                    1. Sorry for the delay, your solution unfortunately doesn't work.
                      Still getting that error 43.
                      0
                  2. re

                    My driver is fine, but the error is still there!

                    Ok, it's a problem from Nvidia, read Lydhe's response and follow the procedure to install the driver

                    PS: you may need to uninstall the driver in the device manager before reinstalling it

                    See you

                    --
                    the radiation level is higher at the unemployment office than at Chernobyl
                    0
                    1. Okay, I’ll test it; I’ll tell you the news!
                      0
                    2. And what about error code 43?
                      0


                  3. Is it for error code 43?

                    Not really, the problem lies with Nvidia (you need to disable Nvidia services before installing the latest driver)

                    @+

                    --
                    the radiation level is higher at the employment center than at Chernobyl
                    0
                    1. Is it normal that when I end all Nvidia processes, they come back?
                      0
                  4. re

                    Is it normal that when I end all Nvidia processes, they come back?

                    I don't think so, but how do you do it?

                    @+

                    --
                    the radiation level is higher at the unemployment office than at Chernobyl.
                    0
                    1. It's all good, problem solved, I'm starting the installation.
                      0
                  5. re

                    Right-click on task end and they come back :/

                    it's normal, you are in "applications" and not in "processes"

                    in "processes" you right-click on everything you see from Nvidia and select

                    "end process"

                    I'm attaching a screenshot: (click on the image to enlarge if needed)



                    @+

                    --
                    the radiation level is higher at the employment center than at Chernobyl
                    0
                    1. Well, bad news, the error code is still there :/ !!
                      0
                  • 1
                  • 2
                  • 3